Lunch break bubble hash run!

Nug only bubble hash run. 15 mins of agitation in a 220 micron work bag. Filtered through a bubblebag 8 bag set with no 220 or 190 included:

13 Likes

Nice! Got me droolin over here! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Need a rosin press might be next i got an enail out in the garage.

1 Like

I hear that, working on getting another myself. (Long story but my old one disappeared out west :man_facepalming:t2:) I love bubble hash though too, if you keep it in the freezer it keeps even better terp wise too. Nice! I’ve always wanted an e nail! Just good old glass and a torch for my cheap ass (for now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

Out of likes btw , not being a dick lol

4 Likes

No worries! Things turn houdini sometimes (mysteriously.) I do enjoy bubble hash last batch i ended up just smokin over the tops of bowls.

1 Like

I love mixing it in joints too! It’s so versatile and delicious! Even makes that weed you’ve been smoking for a month seem new :wink: and what’s better than getting smokeable fire even from trim! But I’ll admit there’s nothing like rosin from some fresh frozen or even better.,… hash rosin :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Final chunks if various screen sizes.

3 Likes

Looks yummy for sure!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

just ordered new bubble bags the other day.
Gonna run a couple pounds of bud when they get here.

Looks good from my seat )

4 Likes

Nice, i used the ones from bubblebagdude.co on amazon. Their machine probly works quite well i was just being cheap and have a drill and agitator bit so lfg!

2 Likes

Do you dry before storage? Looks good! :beers:

1 Like

Dried 6 days, and cured for two weeks ish, stored in the freezer overnight. Just tossed a chunk on top of a bowl of grapefruit diesel and its got me pretty up there haha!

Love me some hash. Nice job mate

2 Likes

Appreciate yah! Has me eating chocolate chips straight out of the bag.

1 Like