American Pit Bull Terriers owners thread

Old fart

6 Likes

Beautiful day for a long needed walk, both of us need to lose some pounds…I let Habanero Kidd off the leash and he ended up jumping in the lake trying to go after a couple of geese, he didn’t succeed but nice try though.

7 Likes

Been loving everybody’s babies and felt left out…
Here’s ours! Kane 7 years old…

10 Likes

my boy

10 Likes

My Girl…

You see the scar on her leg that is kicked out…that is from TLO surgery.

12 Likes

(wincing) :confounded:

Mine had both back knees blow out… was born with the kneecaps off center.

Saved by an angelic mom. RIP :rainbow:

Brindles are way more popular than in the past it seems. :sweat_smile:

:hugs: :dog:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Peedy, almost 1 year old

His baby

And his new baby momma

Back breeding Purple Ribbon UKC masterpieces

10 Likes

Beautiful puppies !!!

3 Likes

Some nice Irish dogs.

A few month on …turning into lovely dogs…

9 Likes

NORROD’S IRON NIPPER (NORROD’S DEVIL DEACON X NORRODS BIT O HONEY)

Edit:

Nipper was stolen a few years ago from the Southwest. It was discovered on peds-online that breedings were taking place off him in the New Jersey area by a guy named Clarence Feaster. He was asked where Nipper was, and claimed not to know. Immediately after, the pedigrees of Nipper and breedings supposedly off Nipper were taken down. Shady to say the least…

8 Likes

@PhilCuisine by any chance do you know any service dog trainers? or folks who might?

(am beginning a training program with my dog this weekend)

:v:

1 Like

A buddy of mine said this is a good one…

3 Likes

My pups dad was a brindle boxer and the mom was a blue pit. He was the only one that came out brindle like the dad.

9 Likes

Spoiled Boxer/Pit mix.

7 Likes

Thanks man.

For those interested, the FAA & DOT rules regulating ‘Emotional Support Animals’ were recently changed and it is no longer recognizing ESAs. There are changes to the Service Animal designations, separating PTSD from other Psychiatric Service Animals, and they all require licensed medical/psych professional endorsement/letters.

My own quest is to fly with my dog in the main cabin(as opposed to placing her in a special “living cargo” area). She is indeed a support animal for me, if not pro trained, and I have legit PTSD, so we’ll begin training this saturday. The legal requirements are that I determine what & if she is trained to do-- there is no 3rd party certifications required, as is covered under the (Americans with Disabilities Act)ADA.

(To fly with a service animal a person also needs to download & fill out a DOT info & liability form, acknowledging that if there’s a problem that the owner/handler is liable. Also, each airline will vary its policies. Don’t just show up at the airport.).

Also, airlines train employees to ask smart & investigative questions without violating your HIPAA rights, to detect the fraudsters.

So the 2 key pieces are the letter from the Dr. & the DOT form(submitted at least 48hrs prior; give them advance notice you are coming). The “service dog registries” are all legally useless, like a medical weed card in the wrong state… After that, NO airline(train, etc.) can refuse us. :grin: They can however ban the dog for life if she f*cks up. Apparently even aggresive behavior can land us in quarantine going to Hawaii. :man_shrugging: (Just the dog or me too? :laughing: :call_me_hand: ).

:v:

3 Likes

I truly hate and despise dog thieves…

5 Likes

Agreed. They’re like 2X worse.

Take my kid & you just done f*cked up. :neutral_face:

:coffin:

3 Likes

I love it, who needs rods and reels to catch fish when you have put bulls…and they get a good workout

8 Likes

thats awesome! My rescue pit is deathly afraid of water.

3 Likes

Staffy/ pitty cross and ones German Shepard Mastif/ red nose pitbull

9 Likes