Amnesia, Gorilla & OG Kush S.F.V

Hi been away for a while, I’m starting a new grow.
Genetics: amnesia (advanced seeds)
gorilla (00 seeds)
Og kush sfv (advanced seeds)

15 Likes

Look forward to seeing your grow as it progresses

3 Likes

Welcome back. Ill be following along. :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome back. :green_heart: :seedling: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I am a fan of amnesia’s so watching, would anyways but this is special

3 Likes

Nice! Looking good! psyched to see what’s coming!

1 Like

1 week old seedlings, of 13 seeds 1 didn’t sprout and 2 runts. I most likely throw them out, my tent holds 7 or 8 plants and I will use the rest in an outdoor grow if it’s not too early in the year. Cheers.

Two little runts

6 Likes

17 days old, I tought they were kinda growing too slow, I gave them a bit of epson salt with water to drop the ph.

5 Likes

After a bad start, I think they are growing good now.

9 Likes

Welcome back to the site :sunglasses::sunglasses::beers::beers:
Plants are looking nice and healthy

1 Like

Update:They are doing great except one on the bottom left, got overwatered, hope she recovers by the end of the month so I can start flowering.

6 Likes

Two that I kicked out of the house, enjoying the sun, amnesia and gorilla blue. I get a lot of pests outside, they usually get eaten up.

6 Likes

Getting big, just gonna wait a couple more days and throw them into flowering. :raccoon::+1:

5 Likes

The plants outside…

3 Likes

Switched to 12/12 today, they should start flowering in a week or so, last run they almost went through the ceiling.:joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hi, notice this today, not even 3 days after switching to 12/12, already showing flowering, she must have been on the brink of adulthood.

The trunk is looking pretty good…

5 Likes

Here’s how they are looking…

8 Likes

Starting to flower…:raccoon::+1:

8 Likes

Hi OG growers, my grow is going well, maybe too well, my tent is overcrowded, this happened to me in the past, I had a slight PM problem, but nothing major. I overvegged, close to 6 weeks, should I give them a haircut or let them ride, any tips?

6 Likes

I already took a large amount of fan leaves that were shaded, I’m following a theory that was posted on this forum, the sink and sources theory, but not too aggressively.

2 Likes