Amumayuks 4x4 SecretJardin , and the Geekbeast

allright fellows i have been procrastinating long enough i think its time to shoot some pictures ill update the dune also in a few minutes

)

https://youtube.com/shorts/3jK_HgaN38U

4 Likes

sad news the fuckers are back now i am pissed but dont want to trash everything i was so happy to get some nice cuts now i am stuck in picking a drastic solution but i dont want to poison myself either

greetings i have been slacking off and havent been updating much lately but as of yesterday this is what i have left in the secretjardin
purple punche is geting the chops asaic

ecsd and Tk 14 more days to go

3 Likes

with this run being a failure… aphid returned…
im gonna try something different next run im runing one single plant in the secret jardin and ill see if i can manage the aphids to not overtake my flower tent

them buggers are restraining me like chains and ball i cannot pop seeds because i fear them bugs

so im gonna keep going my veg clones until i figur a solution
veg tent i see minimal aphids like one or two and once i spray plant therapy i can be weeks with no signs but in the flower tent im clueless it goes out of control no matter what i try

1 Like

did you try one n done from JP?
man , that sure suckdi can feel your pain. damn critter!!!

https://overgrow.com/t/mites-thrips-aphids-one-n-done-with-pics/101595

1 Like

my next pay i plan on purchasing some ingredients on amazon and ill try to see if a canadian folk can send me a 2liter of ever clear wich i will gladly pay for its just not avaible to purchase in my province

everyone who tried it was satisfied.! i am also keen to get the ingidents together to try it out!

but i have half a liter neem left. so i am currently using the rest of the bottle :smiley:

ps : some shit is hard to get on your side of the pond , i guess

1 Like

yeah i have been tryin to get my hands on a bottle of everclear 190 proof for a few years now ontario sells it alberta also but here in nb nothing similar id either have to drive 14hours or send money to someone who can ship me a bottle

everclear was of interest when i was trying bho and rso now i wanna try one n done but i still havent got to touch a bottle yet

yieks that sounds hard! a 14 hour drive for some alcohol :nerd_face:

here in germany you can get all different kinds of alcohol without a problem
isopropyl alcohol etc. even nitric acid is not really a problem. for some stuff you need to search a little longer, but you sure gone find it or a substitute :slight_smile:

yeah isopropyl is not my favorite to use i read it can cause issues but for trying a proven recipee i dont want to stray away from original ingredients to be sure i dont waste time &$ , ill get a bottle shipped im confident ill find someone

1 Like

what kind of probs on what usage? for extraction it works like a charm

for one n done , i would also stick to the original recipe. the whole recipe is very well thought out
so like you said dontś waste time and money :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah im gonna resolve this issue but i have to find how they come back first
cuz i gave the tent a full month break nothing in full cleanup light tent flood tray
new soil,

it was looking good for first few weeks then bam

1 Like

man i`ll push my thumbs, that you will get those fuckers out fast!

Could it be due to unhatched eggs? When I have to treat my plants, I do it every three days for about 12 days. so far it has always worked. but it could just be luck.

1 Like

at this point idk if you been folowing iv had them for over a year
they are persistent but im resilient and ill win the war im loosing battles but ill win the war

1 Like

I check in from time to time! I like to read a lot! But to be fair, I have to say that some things are simply overlooked. The community is just so productive.
And it’s so much fun to observe all the varieties and different grow techniques. Lovely

So the best will probably really be one n done. The plants also seem to really enjoy their shower if you read the thread. Everything else I know would be the chemical club, but you’d rather avoid that.

sorry for writing so much

1 Like

dont be sorry its a pleasant discussion

1 Like

thats good to hear! :slight_smile: same here

1 Like

Sorry to hear this, pests are such a PITA! The Everclear is just a substitute for 100% Ethanol, which would be what you really want to get your hands on. The MTA mix works wonders for everyone that tries it.

1 Like

im gonna chop them before the remaining 13-14days, clean the tente once again wait a week or two before introducing a plant in it

flower a single plant in the 4x4 and see if i can prevent the tent to be overwhelmed by aphids
but ima try veging and upotting to a 5galon

1 Like