Amumayuks 4x4 SecretJardin , and the Geekbeast

Sorry to hear this, pests are such a PITA! The Everclear is just a substitute for 100% Ethanol, which would be what you really want to get your hands on. The MTA mix works wonders for everyone that tries it.

1 Like

im gonna chop them before the remaining 13-14days, clean the tente once again wait a week or two before introducing a plant in it

flower a single plant in the 4x4 and see if i can prevent the tent to be overwhelmed by aphids
but ima try veging and upotting to a 5galon

1 Like

100% ethanol idk where to find this but everclear is just a few province away
alcool shipped in the mail is legal so im gonna find a willing shipper

2 Likes

I used the Everclear subbed for Ethanol, that works very well also. So either way you go, should be a game changer for you. Good luck!

1 Like

be sure to bleach the hell out of the tent and the equipment! after a run i use simple klorixx an give the tent a good shower. i have the feeling that it helps but again, that’s might be my own subjective feeling ':smiley:

1 Like

Or here again, you can DIY on the cleaner also… Get the Hypochlorous Acid generator. By the time you’ve bought a few gallons of decent cleaner, it’s paid for itself. I have one, and make my own.
https://overgrow.com/t/hypochlorous-acid-a-deep-dive/

2 Likes

ive done this probly dumped a cup of bleach in my soapy water to clean tent

1 Like

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/e-nrg-bioethanol-fireplace-fuel-3-785-l-for-ventless-fireplaces-0644001p.0644001.html?rq=ethanol#srp

only thing google pointed me for ethanol but idk how pure it is i cant find the numbers

2 Likes

you can call em and ask, when they’re open.
If you haven’t figured it out yet, lol I’m a great one for touting DIY … almost everything is DIY here for me and the wife. Our lights, soil mix, nutrients, pest control, cleaner, etc… lol

3 Likes

bio ethanol is fine! its the same as ethanol( from the chemical point) only prepaired from plant matter

3 Likes

im in favor of diy but since my stroke i have givin into the ease of buying whats avaible
i still prefer diys but sometimes i feel its too much effort for my capacities but if the efforts will resolve my issues ill push trough and do it

2 Likes

diy rocks ! it is always good if you can supply yourself with all the stuff you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that , cuz. Hopefully you’ll work your way through and back to good health! I had the docs give me the ‘any time now talk’ last year! Still kicking here, lol I’m just a contrary ol fart. :man_facepalming: :+1:

2 Likes

yeah doctors told me i was lucky i didnt end up a vegtable

they didnt expect to see me walking again but here i am hauling 5gal bucket of water up the stairs to water the girls

im a stubborn young gun still so ill fight trough this

on an other note i found the datasheet for biofuel

2 Likes

that’s completely understandable! i also buy things that other people can do better. sometimes it’s just a question of time! hope you get you health back fast man

the bio fuel should work ! the ingredients % are kind of funny and have a wide range

1 Like

that doesn’t look good brother, you can use the Iso in veg plants, but I wouldn’t use it on plants that are well into the budding cycle. Iso kills the trichomes (THC)
You can always do a ‘test run’ on part of a plant that has buddage coming along.

That 20% dilution into the Ethanol might not be too bad…
If you do use it on plants that are well into the flower cycle, try it on just one branch first, then scope out the trichs, if they’re dissolved/melting, not good, but if still whole… I’d go ahead with the full plant treatment. But really, try to stay away from using Iso on plants too far along.

3 Likes

that are some nice infos and makes totaly sense.

i alway try to aviod to spray after th third week of flowering .
with a good spray schedule it works out in most cases

1 Like

yeah i will

2 Likes

I’ve posted it before, but if you’re looking for the best prices on ethanol,

Ethanol 200 Proof, SDA 3C (100% ABV) Lab Grade (shopbvv.com)

They offer several grades of ethanol and their prices can’t be beat !

3 Likes

thx this seems like the answer i needed it looks canadian friendly also

2 Likes