Amumayuks 4x4 SecretJardin , and the Geekbeast

5 Likes

not the best looking and it was trimed by machine , but smokes good not the best but not the worst , ill be trying the f2s someday in futur, but for now after this outdoorseason ill put the greendope out my stash, for trying other strains in my seed stash

2 Likes

sex finaly known i have 3daugters cant wait to see how it turns out

1 Like

the green dope is going down in few days then im flowering the rest of my veg and im cleaning everything starting new

those aphids are frustrating,
burnt glue x green dope at week 4-5

looking at them is 9weeks too long or 9 looking fine

9 Likes

harvested this morning its in the trimmer then a quick budwash and cannatrol for 8 days then smoke for 5 its not gonna last long but i wasnt going for production on these its more taste and testing

just a lil view of how i single handedly do my harvesting and processing
if anyone as better solutions im all ears but so far the lid bucket is the only thing both helping and giving me issues the trimmer was dirt cheap and was a lucky pull id say it was 300$ amazon as soin as i bought it it was out of stock two weeks after it jumped to 600$

3 Likes

green dope im guessingaround 18-20grams dry

5 Likes

one week before grinding a nug now

7 Likes

alright lil update today is day 8 or canatrol just few hours short of being done i did cheat and test earlier but sadly the male i tried to foster seeded them so no smoke report is worthy in my opinion

i think i am going to harvest the third sister today or i might leave her be

sry i skipped an event i just noticed
the green dope was ok but i think i might have to hunt the f2s to find something better

now for the 3 cross i accidently created i was planing on flowering them 9 weeks but i ended up chopping two earlier then there is this third wich is due today week9 day 7
the yellowing has been present most of its flowering life so im assuming its variegated

4 Likes

imtrying to stay on par with keeping my grow updated but i loose track of time and things i do

so to update you after my last harvest , i started by fliping my two remaining green dope in veg and a snip a friend wanted me to sex from his outdoor grow so i had 2green dope and 1 el chapo with one week apart from flip today they are nearing 8-9 week so ill be checking them with microscope soon

here it starts green dopes are the tall girls el chapo is the short

2 Likes

Keep up the fight with those aphids and I am glad to see you still going at it in the garden!

2 Likes

stilltrying toovertakethem but im thinking about shuting down for a month or two so that nothing survives then i pray my soil is not the culprit

2 Likes

I’m not sure where your located, so I’ll post this up, as I love the very few of their items I got or others I know got from them. https://www.arbico-organics.com/category/root-aphids-control some good info in there.
Then I was also wondering about your medium, did you buy it, make it from scratch, and what food you apply.

That’s probably the best way to clear your SecretJardin of the little buggers. And if you will be down for a month, you really really should consider getting a new medium for the restart. You don’t want to be pulling out your hair in two months, realizing that a couple eggs snuck through.

Give everything in the room as good of a cleaning as you can with bleach solution.

You clearly have a strong will to not give up gardening, and I have to say, I really admire your strong will.

1 Like

i made mine from what could gather locally
1:1:1 peat(sunshine#4 bales) perlite and i live in a crabe and lobster fishing comunity so ill let you guess what my composte is made out of for nutrients i use natures pride but i think my composte is already packed

2 Likes

where theres a will theres a way
giving up is for quitters

1 Like

The nutrients, are well balanced, and look very well blended.
Looks like once you rid your medium of the wee devils, you will be fine.
Myself, a couple of times a year, I take a few garlic bulbs, pulverize them, place into a soak bag, fill a tote with water, and add a tablespoon of spent cooking oil, and drench all my plants.
Seems to keep bugs at bay. And, I love that garlic smell for a few days.
All the best !!
webe

1 Like

im tempted to try this but is this mostly a deterant or does it kill also?

1 Like

It’s just a thing I do, once every couple of months or so. it may kill a few things, but I do not seem to get much more than the irritating bugs, gnats and some aphids, I think it beats them back. The plants never show me a sad face after an application.

1 Like

chop chop today for green dope next week el chapo is coming down

due to a lack of preparation and funds i proceeded to a runing water budwash to get as much aphids out of my finished buds
no lemon juice nor baking soda

1 Like

chapo just came down i was about to run out im happy i have the cannatrol cuz id be out for way too long

so i have one last girl in here then its shutdown till january so i can have everything cleaned properly