Amumayuks crazy ideas

all righty im tight with grow space and since no one arounds seems to apreciste the generous offer i gave instead of resulting in death by euthanization
i decided to see what would happen if i left it in front of my north sided window eich reflects most light during winter via snow…

so my ECSD just went outside my veg tent and inside my living room little experiment
im not turning off the tv so they might stay in veg idk

7 Likes

for reference the 1gsl is ECSD the 5gal is red runtz

11 Likes

the lratky idea i hot few weeks ago but was shy to show n tell

never ever did hydro and i started this little experiment by doing everything wrong but it looks good so far

no Ph or ec pens
tap water(in house jet pump & ground well)
1liter mason jars
2" net pots and collars
nutes are old leftovers of AN micro/grow/bloom mixed at 1ml/L

i mixed about 2L 6-8months ago to try kratky in a coffee container
it never happened so i put the jars in fridge while thinkering

the nutrs are the ph perfect line so i knew after one week ph might be way off but to my durprised they look healthy im a complete noob with hydro so allow me to make you cringe with alll the nono’s im about to be doing

1-ecsd left jar
been in kratky for abouth 3weeks seen the roots growth differ from tk who stayed in plain water for 5weeks
1-triangle kush other jar
was left in plain water for three weeks till few dsys ago i dropped her in the kratky jar

my goal is not to flower them but to seehow far i can get them without getting issues
for all i know this could be fun

the ecsd was with my 5gal red runtz on the north side window but it barely gets light from there just reflection
so when i added TK in my experiment i switch the kratky to the west to get a little direct sunshine minus the window filter

3 Likes

allright kratky is doing so well i setup a small coffee can dwc with an extrarooted chem 91 in it plus i have topped both tk and ecsd on eindow sill

the window sill kratky goes so well im thinking about keeping my moms small and there
so the 4x3 will be dedicated to veg before flipping into flower

1 Like

im sureits not perfect but so far no issues its growing better then expected
i might start to like hydro idk

4 Likes