Not much pics but instructions for a 2x4 ebb and flow table

You’ll need a good 2x4 folding table and ebb and flow table from amazon, and fittings, costs less then 300$

You’ll need to seal the hydroponics fittings with stuff that doesnt harm plants or it’ll leak

Here’s the shopping list for the most part for. 2x4 ebb and flow table

2x4 grow tent
2x4 folding table
3/4th of ab inch hole drill bit and drill
Sealant glue
Flexible tubing
Small water pump
Box of 3 inch Rockwool cubes and roto rooters
Timers
Hydronton (optional)
20 gal rez
Airst9be/airpump
Clones or seeds
Led lights
Fans
Floranova nutes (they’re ph buffered, sits st 7ph when utilized,just pour in a guess 9f 2ml per gal)

Notes: you’ll need strength to drill the hole in the table, because it’s solid plastic. If you drill too hard you might break the eb table

Make sure everythings dry b3fore using and doesn’t leak

And clean the system between harvests or You’ll get algea and crud that smells like shit and kills your nute uptake, I suggest peroxide water and brushes from amazon

10 Likes

Do you notice any difference in the plants based on the different light spectrums? Does one side seem to stretch more or do better in flower? I have some older Viparspectra purple lights I use for clones and mother plants and have thought about trying to upgrade them but was wondering if I could do one light at a time and not see too much of a difference.

1 Like

The air pump is unnecessary imo, but I am curious, what is your flood schedule and duration?

Ive noticed white led leads to taller, bushier, and bigger plants then red leds, here’s what happened to me, I didn’t clean my system.for 2 grows and I got algea and nute build up and my plants suffered

The plants under white led didn’t have many trichomes as the one under the red, in fact it had no crystals, but this is after a bunch of.mistakes. they did however become taller and bushhier then rhe ones under the red

I actually have like 4 lights In a tent for nl autos with white leds intended for blooming

Honestly at price leds are at you can experiment, it’s like 60$ a light on Amazon next day

1 Like

3x floods a day at 15 m

I usually have to add water every 2 weeks

And I don’t clean my rez every week, between grows I usually clean it

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to explain your results. I’ve had good luck with the old purple lights, been running non stop for over 5 years. They’re just not as good to flower under from what I’ve seen. I’d like to get a cheap white LED and see how my mom’s and clones do with it through veg.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean, your other options are hids and that brings in another set of problems

But I got pretty decent results on a grape kush using leds, nice fat top colas from sog using a ebb and flow table

How far are you keeping these leds from your plants? They work a bit better when closer to plants

1 Like

They’re in an old 2x4x5 foot tent and about 18". I have a Spider Farmer 650 watt LED in my 5x5 and a 700 watt bar LED that I got from a sponsor but my veg/clone area is the small tent. I have to keep them as short as possible while I’m flowering because they veg for 9-10 weeks while the flower run goes on. I’d like to give them more light as they get close to going in the flower tent so I don’t have to baby them as much during the transition. I’m hoping at some point to trade an older Timber Grow 4 VS COB setup I have for some bar led that will work in the 2x4. Here’s a terrible pic of the purple tent

I don’t take many pics of it as I can’t stand the purple pics. There’s Useful Seeds Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip, GMOx Granny Skunk, Grape Punch, Bubblegum, Motorbreath 15 and Pre 98 Bubba Kush all crammed in there so space becomes a priority. You can see the supercropping I’ve done so far to try and keep them as short as possible. The ebb and flow sounds like a great system. I’m in soil but once I get a bigger flower area I’d love to try hydroponics.

3 Likes

you’ll love hydro, but there’s a lot of planning. you’ll need a mother plant and that takes two months for 12 clones I think, milage may vary, then just clip clones and place in a roto rooter plug or rock wool cub and leave the timer on to flood the table, under even hid they root in 9 days and after that just guesstimate 1.5ml per gallon when pouring into the rez with nutes and it should basically be maintenance free

my mother plants im growing are freebies, growing green crack and some peach strain

if you really want to try something different, you can try lst, just tie the top branch to the lower part and the branches will give you fat top colas, this was a techniqe I found out from the og overgrow before the raid

I clean the res and make a new solution every week and feed for 3 minutes 3 times a day. Otherwise, pretty similar set up.

2 Likes