An easier method for reversing using straight silver nitrate

Cool, the more experimentation the better…

I got mine on eBay… Cobalt hexachloride is what you want as it the most water soluble form… mine came all the way to oz from Bulgaria🤷‍♂️…. I think I got 100g for $50 or something… enough to last me 10 lifetimes. It’s a purple/pink crystal.

Something for peeps to be aware of is that CoCl2 is nasty stuff. It’s highly toxic, especially if inhaled and probably carcinogenic so DO NOT smoke anything treated with it and exercise caution and take chemical handling precautions(nitrile gloves and a quality dust mask) when handling it.

4 Likes

I’m making another attempt at injecting the Silver Nitrate in to a clone to try reversing it. The last time I had already sprayed the plant before I injected it, so can’t be sure which method reversed it. This time I injected only. Hopefully I was able to get some of it in to the stem.

9 Likes

Howd ya make out??

I injected the main stem of a really small clone and it killed it haha… I’ll be trying again with a more stable clone.

3 Likes

Hi there
I tried sts to reverse the plants successfully for many times.
But Its second time I have tried to reverse the tengie with the sts but unsuccessful
Until I come across this topic and I just give it a try and wish to get the positive results.
I will keep posting the results.
Than you all for shering your experiences.

4 Likes

It’s not bad manners to link this here, right? :sweat_smile: Am I double dipping in the sauce, right now?

Production of Silver Nanoparticles in an attempt to reverse a female cannabis plant;

3 Likes

Agree on the hermies. Had one throw 2 balls that I removed. Produced 27 seeds. I’ve popped half in 3 different grows and all were fem, none hermied😉

I’m new to the c silver injectable application. I had read your original post last year and had searched several times finally rediscovering. Gonna give it go. Thanks man🥰

1 Like

Injected 4 plants, all clones and one is a clone of an S1 Blueberry Hash Plant. Can’t get enough of that Blueberry​:heart_eyes: 2 of 3 Sarsparilla girls (GMO Rootbeer x Pure Michigan F2 from Freak Genitics which I’ve made 9,000 +/- seeds from 2 girls and 1 boy) and lastly a hemp plant, Cherry Wine. 18% CBD and 0.3% THC. I purchased 100 hemp seeds for like $50 and had to plant 40+ seeds to get 4 plants last year spring. I’ve kept the best plant going by cloning and took 10 clones 10 days ago as well as BBHP, Mother’s Milk :milk_glass: and a couple Granddaddy Purple that I’ve kept 2 plus years and made 1000+ seeds this year to play with​:wink:

5 Likes

Aloha everyone. I reversed a plant successfully using this method. I shot up the last set of branches and from there up pretty much died all except the injection point. But nonetheless those top two branches reversed. I pollentated some clones but my question is are the seeds from the lower branches ok to grow? I’ve tried researching and pretty much just read reverse plant an and pollenate plant b. Are plant a seeds good?

4 Likes

Yep they will be fine, it’s common the self a plant and use those seeds, glad that it worked out for you bro.

2 Likes

This guy is an idiot who made ionic silver for a friend who already had heavy metal poisoning. He drank it along with his friend thoughhe was treating nothing and did nothing to find actual dosages or even what ppm he was injesting. Supposedly drinking a gallon a day and wiping it all over his face… Here he is smiling as he is being called a stupid idiot on national TV My take on this is that he was paid by Big Pharma to discredit Coloidal Silver. This would keep the Medical Professionals from losing billions of dollars if people self treated themselves instead. I also believe that smoking treated plants will cause no harm as silver melts at about 2000 degrees Fahrenheit making it reasonable to assume any silver would be in the ashes. I als came upon studies that cannabis creates its own colloidal silver. This could be part of the healing benefits they have yet to explain. Many been using it on all sorts of crops for years to prevent molds and mildew’s. They also spray it in newborn babies eyes to prevent blindness from the germs and bacteria in the birth canal. A little study of the videos on utube warning of Algeria and it is easily seen which are hatchet jobs just to discredit CS to keep from losing a goodly amount of income
The lies are coming out and CS i’s making a comeback an.d received a recent Nobel prize for healing wounds.

4 Likes

So true about big pharm. I wouldn’t want to test your theory about smoking silver though - particles are sized in the nanometer range and can probably hitch a ride in the smoke.

3 Likes

I smoked plants that were treated the last couple of years. Without notïisible effects .Again I say cannibis is known to create it on its own naturally according to a study I found. If the study is legit then you have had it in your pot all along and have ingestid it every time you used silver or plated utensils Many vetrinarians swear by it. Would not buy over the counter I make my own and have even improved on the best process my researching uncover. I use strong magnets placed next to silver rod on outside of containers to eliminate the dross and need to filter. Then put it through ūltraslonic cleanér to reduce particle size further and photo and enlarge the ebner effect laser test with my phone

3 Likes

I think people just err on the side of caution. I have no need to smoke sprayed bud or even injected. Too much good stuff to bother.

Still watching and waiting and no male parts yet but as always loving the journey.

2 Likes

I’m about to try it. Got myself some silver nitrate a while ago and now I have some plants and cuttings to try it with.

@slain and @Mr.Sparkle what’s your most successful way of doing this? How strong should the solution be or when to start injections?
Many answers here and I tend to do a 150mg/10ml distilled water solution. But I’d like to hear tour opinions…specially when it comes to “when to inject”

1 Like

doesn’t work or didn’t for me, just stick with traditional STS/CS spraying methods

1 Like

Hmm…fuck. I’m kind of ready to go and only got the silver nitrate. Damn…thats not the answer I wanted to hear but thanks anyway :sob:

I think since I got it here I’ll give it a try. And if no success at all I’ll try what you say.

Thanks for tour reply…happy new year!
Stiffy

Single stem injection of the STS I had mixed to use in the usual manner as a spray

13 Likes

Used a 27G needle and around 100mg agno3 and corresponding amount thiosulfate from the original recipe (Khalifa Genetics)Plant is Fastbuds banana purple punch. Seems to be a lot of pollen in sacs which is now being tested on 7 other female AFs

10 Likes

Excellent results! I’m about to try the very same thing myself using STS (as opposed to just AgNO ₃).

Can I ask, where you made your injection? Was it into the main stem or somewhere else?

Cheers, Barry :crazy_face:

6 Likes