An inside look at LEDSeedz

take care of yourself:tulip:

3 Likes

:mag: :spy: …weeeeeee’ll find you… :laughing:

:v: :om_symbol: :rainbow:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@LED_Seedz thanks for your many posts and knowledge!

2 Likes

but…WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?

2 Likes

Shit man, and I though I started young! :laughing:

9 Likes

hahahah, Im fifty but have only been growing for 2+ years, lol. Smoker since the age 16, just for the record.

5 Likes

we can all relate to that…pulled out a little to late haha

1 Like

i’m new to the site and trying to find a place to purchase ledseedz. have heard good things about them but can’t find anything on them but here. thanks in advance for any info.

1 Like

There only available from one source which is a private members only site that can be a lil tricky to track down. There is more info within there thread here in regards to that site and how you can attempt to gain access. Best of luck and happy planting :grin:

4 Likes

Thats stupid as shit and I refuse to have to hunt down a breeder to buy seeds when there are so many great breeders available and easy to find. Would love to try ledseedz but not going go on a hunt. Lol

8 Likes
3 Likes

Headiegardens is the only place I know of. It’s kinda of pain to set an account up though. Look for the headiegardens thread.

3 Likes

It’s totally worth it imo. Shoe is f’n awesome and a breeze to work with. Freebies are good too ^^

6 Likes

Headiegardens.com password is muffcabbage. You’ll have to set up an account if you want to order seeds. I’ve had nothing but great service from Shoe for a lot of years now. :v:

6 Likes

Same here. Can definitely recommend. Only downside is relatively small number of breeders

4 Likes

Hey @LED_Seedz mate have you disappeared again or.?
I would like you to send me a link to your seeds, for buying - i would like to see your menu/strain list .?!

Please and Thanks.

Happy growing.
Gaz

7 Likes

Follow the link, password is muffcabbage

4 Likes

Ffs muffcabbage :rofl:

2 Likes