An inside look at LEDSeedz

I doubt you would get one complaint if you had.

99%

5 Likes

Street Outlaw F2BX1 dried shot.

Couldnā€™t tell which is better.

17 Likes

Thanks for posting these @LED_Seedz! I am trying to figure out where to put them in my sprout list. C99 X Romberry are next but these and Sour Strawberry from @BogSeeds are close behind. :grin:

9 Likes

Pic one is the money shot, no trash in the background and good lighting with depth and sparkle. Peace

Oh yeaā€¦ dope ass fire nug right there fosure :evergreen_tree::fire:

5 Likes

Agree.

:camera: :frame_photo:

2 Likes

One of the nicest smokes Iā€™ve had is bodhi goji og. Setting up at the minute. Getting ready to pop some sunshine daydream f2s and clusterfunk f2s. Definitely a fan of bodhis work. If youā€™re happy to hunt for a decent pheno wanting decent smoke itā€™s the way to go. Iā€™ll be keeping an eye on your work PJ I like what Iā€™m seeing already

Cola

5 Likes

Which vendor are you using? Fingers crossed for James bean or greenpoint.

3 Likes

I am keeping it local if you will, but I do need to check on that today.

As well my buddy Duke hit me on IG yesterday and said he is calling me this week which I assume is also about someone or something along those lines.

My plan for now is to keep this very small and not go with 50 suppliers. Two people I could trust, and they can grow with me as I send everyone to them.

In any event, no worries guys. OG will be the first place to know about where and what is available.

I will be releasing 10 strains out of the gate which should interest most. Little bit of everything in there, with some very unique profiles.

Iā€™ve held quite a few Bodhi cuts for years. He and I used to trade back and forth a bunch. Tested for him for quite a few years back when he was first getting his super powers, and there is no nicer guy in the industry. I do hope to fly out this year and see him and some of my other very close friends.

Thank you for the kind words!

12 Likes

After scrolling through the pics on this thread I couldnā€™t wait any longer so got 6 clusterfunk dunked ready to pop in the ermm 5 soaking jiffyā€™s I have to hand. Keep up the good work folks and stay as frosty as the nugs Iā€™m seeing here.

Cola

7 Likes

We got em now! :seedling:

99%

4 Likes

I got 6 x clusterfunk and 10x ssdd last night. So time for a female hunt followed by a pheno hunt to find a keeper from the clusterfunk. Then move on to the ssdd.

Cola

5 Likes

Thanks to @Yarddog and @LED_Seedz for the pics of Kimbo Kush f2 , does it resemble the f1 version.?
Anyway I appreciate the infoā€¦ cheers.
Gaz

4 Likes

Hard to make that determination because I have only ever run three of the originals through. I know my version yields a lot more than what I have seen and has more of the berry come through in the flavor. I do believe @DavesNotHere is going to run a side by side at some point.

I wonā€™t be releasing this one though, and may throw some out as freebies. I did it more for fun just to see what I could do with my chosen one Igor.

So a couple of months ago my partner decided he wanted to try and recreate the original ā€œGods Giftā€. I actually sourced the cut out in LA through a buddy of mine but my partner is determined to make it himself. I agreed it had been a minute since we played with colors so I agreed to help him.

Originally I thought I would go looking for a couple of Buckeye Purple males and my good buddy @Grower13 just happened to have a couple of packs. One pack was from the original F1ā€™s and the other much later. Well needless to say one pack I had zero germ and the other I had 4 strong from 7. Who ends up with 4 awesome looking females when I want a male? Me of courseā€¦

Four weeks ago I went in to the seed fridge and went digging. Four decent looking mothers, and two studs have shown, and I still have a no show.

Going to hit a couple of my African Sativas, couple of Kushes, and see about making some purple babies and BX one of the Buckeye Purples if I can find a good purple one from the 4 I have for the toolbox.

My second breeder room goes back online this weekend, and weā€™ll document this new Purple line I will call ā€œErotic Cityā€ named for the great Purple one himself Prince.

In other news, LEDSeedz will go live today with 10 strains, and the announcement will come later today in a new thread.

I do have a prior commitment with my wife this afternoon, but I will be getting this going today for everyone that has waited so patiently.

Happy Valentines Day to all you Lovers out there!

Kind Blessings
PJ

19 Likes

I had planned on running the kimbo kush side by side with 5 beans from exotic and 5 from yours after the starfighter harvest. So June-july

4 Likes

I have Mels gifted BeP the last ones she made before leaving to head west, I believe they are the f4ā€™s but I would have to lookā€¦

Buckeye Purple (f4) ā€“ Melvanetics

yup these are the onesā€¦lmk if you want them, Iā€™ll get a tester so Iā€™ll will benefit greatly.

3 Likes

Thread up about the seed drop

*Note that the limited packs are very limited. I will only be releasing 10 packs of each.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing the love brotherā€¦ looky looky what show up at my placeā€¦ gonna be an awesome summer in my neck of the woods.

9 Likes

Is it wrong that i am jealous right now? :angry: Ha! Ha!

7 Likes

Haha, mine were just ordered. :grin:

6 Likes

Go ahead, rub it in. :relaxed:

6 Likes