An inside look at LEDSeedz

is that bud even real?? i can hardly see it with all the fuzzy white stuff on it.

5 Likes

The SO is looking really good, looking to hear how she smokes. As usual your crushing everything you run. :peace:

3 Likes

They are ‘the dogs bolloks’…! :arrow_up: (compliment :tongue: ). That gives the testers something to look :eyes: forward to…
ps. Have you smoked the Kimbo Kush (I’m thinking of popping some soon), any info on it much appreciated…
Gaz

4 Likes

This brought me to tears! LMFAO! Excellent!

2 Likes

This is my version of Kimbo Kush which was originally made by Exotic. I used Igor the original Starfighter stud I found in 2015, on a Blackberry Kush plant I had for several years. I did it more for fun than anything and have no plans to release it. Besides myself and one other person on the planet, you are the only other person who has this one, and it will not be for sale.

Not sure if one of my guys can grab any pics from Herbie’s grow over at another site I left, but they look like little blue spruce Christmas trees. Very fruity/berry with quite the uplifting smoke.

Goes great with morning java.
:wink:

6 Likes

i’ll try and look at lunch today and see if i can find the thread

3 Likes

Kimbo Kush F2 the odd shaped was two males. “Took these pics last night.Trimming these up now. Have to say it is some beautiful looking bud. Nice and frosty and a couple of them smell amazing. The tallest one has the strongest aroma of blackberry.
Overall very easy to grow, dense nuggs and yield looks to be very good. Just started trimming this morning but it looks to be a very easy trim job as well. Hoping my reveg is a sucess otherwise I’ll be buying some of these seeds for sure.
I’ll take a couple pics once I finish trimming later today. Buds look great in this sunlight though.” Herby

18 Likes

There ya go @Gaz29

Thank you @Yarddog

5 Likes

Grass Monkey

The mother to the F2’s.

17 Likes

Man I gotta up my game, your crushing the GM bro…I can make her look good…but you can finish her!!

1 Like

I think I have a good idea who the other person may be lol.

1 Like

That is some crazy conofer looking leafs on the four pic. Looks like a great guerrilla grow, like duckfoot was

2 Likes

Isn’t cherry mountain the Afkansastan x Appalachia cross?
That would indeed be a killer smoke.

I just pollenated my Afkan with my Sakura male. Afkan I’ve noticed matures later than most indicas but when she dose she packs it on

4 Likes

Negative, Cherry Mountain is Cherry Pie X Appalachia.

On s side note here are a few pics of the Strawberry Creme grown by a buddy of mine who still uses those old 19th century lights.

@Yooper63

Just posting a few pics for the vendor. Available very soon!

16 Likes

Thanks for the info bud, i wonder if i let the Kimbo Kush go till mostly Amber then I’ll get some night time smoke/pain killing meds… 60/70 days till chop.?
I hope to grow these soon ( germed one just now -if female I’ll post pics. When I do pop them all I’ll have a journal up here on OG too…

I also like my bud leaning towards ‘almost- narcotic’ too, (fkd lower back and enjoy painkiller weed.)!
Anyway thanks again for the info…
Gaz

4 Likes

More like 58 to 65, and I haven’t tested enough myself to know how mellow one could make one become. Please do let us know what you find. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will for sure… :+1:
Gaz

1 Like

You can tell us…he hit it with a glitter bomb before he took the pics didn’t he Lmao.

3 Likes

I can not remember if I posted these here or not. This is the Orange Star, Calio circa 89 x Starfighter F3 Igor

People wanting to know what Calio is all about, this is a good representation with a wee bit more potency.
:wink:

14 Likes

Full spectrum whale oil lamps FTW!

9 Likes