An inside look at LEDSeedz

sounds like this strain might just be a piece of ??? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

How did it smoke? Pitty.
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

It wasn’t bad, but just wasn’t what I expected. The bud structure of the pheno that I keep was not what I wanted. It looked different than the ones above.

The smoke is good. My pheno also purpled with the cold temps.

6 Likes

I only kept seeds of one female out of the 4 from my recent TGA Pennywise pack, it just appealed to me more, that’s the fun of making seeds.

6 Likes

I would hope the rest of this is dealt with in PM like it should have been from the start, and With the seed vendor involved.

Back on topic.

The Erotic City line is under way. I have my selected male, and four females I am working with who just started to flower 8 days ago. Thought I would share a few pics of the early flowering.

20 Likes

Wow, lots of dark color for that early on. Rock it!

6 Likes

What’s crazy is I couldn’t even seen any color until last Friday. Been about 4 or 5 years since I ran any of these and I don’t recall any of them doing this quite as fast. Making it tough for me to decide which one I sex up.
:eggplant:

7 Likes

Those Erotics are looking sort of exotic too.

Already awesome eye candy. :eye: :candy:

99%

2 Likes

As dark as the waters of lake Minnetonka.
http://www.cinema.indiana.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/PurpleRain_reg.jpg

6 Likes

Woooaahhh buddy! I like what I see here, beautiful colors.

2 Likes

GrassMonkey is an impressive strain. by LEDseedz.

5 Likes

I have held it for about a year or so, it has quickly become a favorite of mine. :peace:

4 Likes

It is indeed. Hope I get a crack at it someday. Beautiful structure and symmetry. Anybody smoked it?

3 Likes

i love the cut of grassmonkey i have. just enough sativa feeling to keep you from weaving into the fabric, but not enough to get you all amped up. my wife loves it, i am partial to it myself.
all around, its a winner hands down. packs a hella punch, puts on good weight, fast finisher. whats not to love?

4 Likes

I love all this info! You guys answer questions before i can type them. Ha! Ha! Thank you. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for that excellent description @Yarddog! Are these available for sale at any of the seed vendors?

2 Likes

you get them through @legalcanada

5 Likes

https://grow-legal.com/product-category/led-seedz/

5 Likes

@shroomgod here is the link you are looking for. Thank you for the interest.

4 Likes

I am glad to announce that my seeds arrived no problem in Miami and now it’s just a matter of waiting for them to get to me. Which they will.

Mr. @LED_Seedz is a very honorable and straight up breeder with great genetics and awesome customer service.

Order with confidence.

Every one at overgrow should have a piece of this gear man!

Buy these incredible genetics thru: https://grow-legal.com/product-category/led-seedz/

HppHrvst

PS.: I just placed another order, i basically will be getting all of the strains from LED.

15 Likes