An inside look at LEDSeedz

@LED_Seedz where is the cheese toast??? You teased us :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

@LED_Seedz your plants look very resinous and well selected. May I ask if you generally inbreed a lot? Do you see a good advantage to F1 Seeds offspring? Would you be interested in bringing back naturally balanced cannabinoids in some varietys? Thank you for answering. Be well.

5 Likes

@LED_Seedz Do you mind letting me know if GrassMonkey has ever run outside? If so how they held up.

4 Likes

I put one of the LGOGxSF clones out to the sun and it got eaten by ants… LOL

5 Likes

Ah, the circle of life. Ha! Ha!

3 Likes

Nice! I am going to grab a pack as well. Don’t know which one yet??? I still feel bad his testers never arrived.

4 Likes

I can say, having grown the tester LGOGxSF that anything you grab from him will be DANK.

It doesn’t matter what.

3 Likes

Yes it has run outside and did very well. The right mother will kill it.

4 Likes

Thank you very much kind sir! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you I have been collecting the better part of 40 years.

Not sure what you mean by inbreed. I am in a short line of line breeders who do selections to narrow down traits and breed towards my own goals.

When using stable lines yes I feel F1’s can bring a lot of magic meaning I will use and F3 and an F5 to make an F1. What I won’t typically do is take 2 F1’s and make something that I am planning to release later. I also have no issues taking one of my IBL fathers and hitting an F1 to see if it brings any stability.

Not sure I understand exactly what you are asking.

8 Likes

Meet Prince,

This is my selected male for the Erotic City line.

Still looking to be a week away from getting down.

This is the mother to Grandpappy Purple.

27 Likes

:yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:looking good…Mechelle x

4 Likes

Very exotic male you got there @LED_Seedz

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for the reply.

Yes, basically you reduce the genepool (controlled) by selecting traits you wish to preserve and make them appear often in seedform (stabilizing). The more generations you go down without bringing other genetics into it, the more other traits get lost in the genepool. I am currently in selecting plants out of natural habitats which have not been primarily selected to find a more rich cannabinoid profile, as modern selection of cannabis did lead to an outbalanced profile because: primarly selection goals are mostly High THC these days.

So what Im planning to do is to cross back well selected lines of approved Breeders to my selected balanced ~ 1:1 thc:cbd lines, to find that rich profile and cerebral high which is not comming with anxiety or paranoia but an inner peace feeling resulting from the cbd. But this means a lot of testing and time because I want to prove it scientifically. I know there are several 1:1 Strains these days, but I want to find my own lines for the personal enjoyable all day high, as I am using cannabis mainly for the medical purpose.

8 Likes

Will this be released this year?

6 Likes

Yes should be the first part of May. I will also be having some testers grow these out for show and tell.

11 Likes

I like purple plants lol wink wink

5 Likes

I too dig purple haha

2 Likes

Not something I am planning to work with due to issues with some siblings, but here is a “Spice” plant from Mr Nice. Hawaiian indica X Hawaiian sativa. went 11 weeks but I should have gone around 9.

17 Likes

Tried to cheat using a cell phone, and it shows. The EC line is getting closer.

23 Likes