An inside look at LEDSeedz

Well welcome back to OG #2 @n8tiveguy , I’ve heard of your name ( as a great breeder etc )…
you mention g13/Hp as your favourite strain ; is g13/Hp and g13/haze the only two out-crosses of the original g13.? I only ask as i reckon you’d know more about g13 than most…
TIA,
Happy growing,
Gaz

4 Likes

Good to see you rattlin around, :peace:

2 Likes

Looking like things are getting all iced up in there! Great looking plant breeds @LED_Seedz! Better turn the heat up before the ladies freeze to death! LOL great looking grow @Grower13 keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Believe there were 3 with G13/Skunk also Gaz. thanks for the welcome guys.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Looks like a bunch of @LED_Seedz flowers will be photographed in the near future…

and it looks like your covered :wink:

7 Likes

18 Likes

Beautiful pic brother…ndn :relaxed:

4 Likes

Just read through this thread… amazing stuff! I’m all out of likes for now lol. Really great work you’re doing and think my garden needs LED seeds hehe

6 Likes

That was a long 7 days.

Feeling all clean and tidy again.

Ready for the hunt.

23 Likes

Whatre we looking at here? Awesome bud structure

2 Likes

Instant Cookies clone only.

9 Likes

mine never looks as good as yours does. still gets me twisted up though. lol

5 Likes

Couple pics of my Sunshine Daydream mother at 6 weeks.

Buttery berry muffins. One of my favs.

21 Likes

Miss that cut, she yields as well. Looking good.
Peace OG

4 Likes

@LED_Seedz looks great…kinda looks like the Gluttony you ran a few years back…

6 Likes

That ole Alien Empress looked like this one as well. I miss them all. :wink:

That is the Instant Cookies I deemed back in 2012. Still going and still the fan favorite. Instant Karma x GSC Forum…

8 Likes

anything new and impressive in the works sir?

5 Likes

Absolutely. Pheno hunting for a male as we speak so can’t really speak on things until he shows up.

The Durban crosses will be the next to release however once testing is completed and I can see which ones make the cut.

10 Likes

:strawberry:Was just sampling the bouquet of some outdoor mother plants that are 4-5 weeks into flower… The Strawberry Creme is very unique and pleasant. Noticeably very silver colored glands. Makes it easy to pick-out by looks.

11 Likes