An inside look at LEDSeedz

Those are some of the nicest plants I’ve seen grown in a Hempy, well done.

8 Likes

Really nice. I can’t believe the size for ~1 gallon hempies, did you have to water all the time?

4 Likes

Cheers folks :thumbsup: @beacher You get a very dense root ball in coco so you don’t need big buckets which saves on space, coco & nutes. It’s basic hydro so nutrient solution at the correct ph (5.8 - 6.2) every time you water. Every 3-4 days in veg rising to every second day in bloom. I let the buckets get light but i don’t let the root ball completely dry out (ever) and i feed till i get around 20% runoff. Feed strength is strain dependent and rises going into bloom so the Cherry Tart being an Indica got up to EC2.2 max at weeks 4, 5 & 6 (bloom stage) which was gradually reduced as new growth slowed towards the end.

10 Likes

Don’t forget the final dry weigh in. She looks like a 5 oz plant :+1:

7 Likes

Looks like i’ll have close to 3 oz from Cherry Tart 1 which was the smaller of the 2. I’ll take 5 from the second one :grin:

7 Likes

Paying attention I’ll definitely be picking some seed up. Breeders should look up to you. Your customer service and all around growing is a pleasure to watch sir thank you very much!
-J

6 Likes

Man I don’t have much in the way of Trades I have some blueberry pheno finders feminized but I would love to trade for some of that purple or some cherry tart good Lord I wish I wouldn’t have spent any money I’d rather buy from someone on OG. Going back and doing reading last is not advised!
-J

4 Likes

I try to find a good breeder who likes much the same as i do in a plant. I then try to support that breeder by buying from them and doing my bit to promote them.
Being a member here means you can contact breeders like @LED_Seedz and @bodhi directly. You can discuss your requirements, get good advice and order some of the best genetics available to the consumer market.

10 Likes

Appreciate your expertise and insight dude reading up a lot more makes me appreciate the guys who are in a really good dudes and put stand behind their product. Makes me happy I came back to the right place thanks for your time bro.
-J

5 Likes

has the mia thread gone ? her ex probly found out. lol

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words gentlemen. @Baltimore if you are in the Baltimore area hit me via PM. We are close and I can tell you how to get my brand locally.
:wink:

BTW to anyone reading. I am signed on with a seed vendor and we are currently going back and forth getting strain info and pics going for the site. Neither of us has been in a rush, and I am not trying to set the world on fire and offer at more than one place. I am also trying to keep prices below the average Joe and not get all fancy with crazy labeling and whatnot.

I’ve also not let any seedz out other than test packs lately so I am fully stocked so everyone will have a chance at whatever they fancy when the info is released on how to obtain our brand.

Been getting lots of PM’s lately asking when, and right now the answer is still the same. All in time and I do not have an anticipated date right now. I did want to put that out there though as it seems as I was leaving for my collection trip a couple of weeks ago I never hit post and as soon as I ht the ground I got blew up with a bunch of PM’s asking. Sorry for the late replies.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Blessings,
PJ

27 Likes

That’s the best news I’ve heard in a long time! Good Luck & Good Health :peace:

5 Likes

Cant wait to pick some up for the next grow. I will defiently grab some.

2 Likes

Cool being local is great. Keep prices lower on shipping. I’m always looking for genes to stack up on. I’m patient. Later bro. Be safe.
-J
Hold me down on a pack of cherry tart n some of your pure indica plz.

2 Likes

Hey man looking good. What’s that purple strain? Do you breed seeds? Just wanted to drop a line. Gorgeous. Thanks for posting pics.
-J

3 Likes

Hey, that is from l.e.d seedz and the strain is called sexy m.f. I have several in flower now and hope to have a better picture late in flower.

6 Likes

Hello everyone. Wanted to let everyone know that most of the leg work has now been done with the seed vendor and I am finding out now how they would like me to announce the info here. I am dealing with a smaller private company that is invite only so there is a process in place I am just not sure exactly what that is ATM.

In the mean time I am curious what strains you might be looking for?

Just like before my strains will be on a buy two get one free pack of breeder choice seedz. The first ten to do so will be getting a free pack of Starfighter IBL. A new strain will be added each time the ten freebies packs are gone. That info will be at the vendors site and I will not be doing any advertising on here.

I will however still be offering testers as they become available for everyone to see and try out for reports.

Thanks for your patience!

PJ

19 Likes

Always happy to test your stuff for you bro. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Awesome to hear! Excited for any drops

2 Likes

Nice work your doing can I be put on your tester list when a spot becomes available?
Thank you , looking forward to your jungle spice as that’s the only strains of yours in my possession currently!

Edit : my mistake I guess I’ve never had the opportunity to try your seeds !

3 Likes