An inside look at LEDSeedz

Deal. Just gonna have to wait till I hit the lottery which I’m guessing should be any day now. :blush:

5 Likes

No worries, I have those in storage and don’t really know when I’ll get to them anyhow. Better to put them to good use while they’re fresh.

PM me an address and I’ll get them sent out to you next week.

12 Likes

Idk what to say! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: You sir are to kind. I will return the favor in the near future. Thank you so much! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

8 Likes

Good read led I see ur keeping up the great work always see nice plants while reading ur thread hope everything is going good with you and it’s nice to see you helping out so many people I’m sure they are very grateful keep up the good work

5 Likes

@ReikoX That made me laugh hard. Great meme you ste a kind soul indeed brother. Your karma bank must be like Scrodge McDucks. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

If I had that kind of money I would help @LED_Seedz create a distribution network far and wide to share his work with others who may not have the chance.

No that kinda smart but someone UK side needs to buck there ideas up. If that’s what PJ wanted of course.

Rant over. Resume your days/nights/3 day parties.

Peace

Bonged

5 Likes

12 days later

15 Likes

That link says site is down.

Gorgeous

4 Likes

He closed his business and no longer has a site.

2 Likes

Pardon me for bringing up old news…just noting things as I read the summaries and work my way thru all the stuff everyone has shared.

3 Likes

No worries, just didn’t want others speaking up for me. Just a little clarification is all.

3 Likes

I’m loving mine.one coffee pheno, and one rubber pheno. Out the first two germed.:wink:

4 Likes

29 Likes

Cherry Tart about to get pulled.

35 Likes

Woah. Check her out. How tall is that cola @Albannach??

4 Likes

That cola’s only around a foot but it is a small plant. Next time i run this one i’ll veg a bit longer. She is a wee cracker though and i cant wait to get tore in :sunglasses:

13 Likes

She has no stem at all. She looks a belter. :+1:

5 Likes

Looking very nice gentlemen!

Hope you enjoy

10 Likes

She’s trimmed up now and buds are drying. They are very dense so i’ll need to get them down to 60% humidity as quickly as i reasonably can to limit the risk of mould damage (it’s wet here, again).

Very impressive resin production PJ. Cant wait to spark a joint of this stuff pal. A nice wee bonus is all that leaf trim is well loaded so the canna butter cookies should be dynamite too :laughing:

12 Likes

The second Cherry Tart is finishing and I’m smoking a fast dried sample of that first one just now. My old friend Indica Stone is back in town :grin:

BTW these plants were grown in mini hempy buckets containing 5L (1.3 US gallon) of canna coco using A/B, calmag agent, and a short burst of boost which i’m not convinced did anything.

32 Likes

Shiiiiiit…:astonished::astonished::eyes::eyes:well done

5 Likes