An inside look at LEDSeedz

I am a drag racer, or should I say was back in my youth.

No this was more about being a street outlaw than anything else, plus it has a nice ring to it.
:wink:

5 Likes

Some times I dive deep into the rabbit hole lol

5 Likes

As long as ya make it back brother. We are here for ya!
lol

2 Likes

Coming in 2018 I bring you “Cheese Toast”

Tastes Great and has Zero Calories!

24 Likes

LOL that might have to be my first cheese strain i’ll try, i’ve never even seen/smelled a cheese strain!

3 Likes

I’d love a grilled cheese sandwich

6 Likes

Love me some cheese crosses! I’ll have to keep an eye out for testing threads heh?

5 Likes

grass monkey @ 34 days into flower

16 Likes

9 Likes

Frosted Orange [testers] by @LED_Seedz

26 Likes

Well done @Kraven! :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks brother… @LED_Seedz gets all the props, all I do is water them and feed them…his work makes my work look awesome :peace:

6 Likes

No matter how you manage it, really nice results.

99%

2 Likes

Tomorrow the trimmer comes to take the Frosted Orange by @LED_Seedz down @ 66 days. They smell strongly of orange crush soda and it should taste pretty much the same, maybe a sour twist cause I smell a little sour mixed in. She comes from very potent stock, so should pack a wallop. I kept a cut so she will be here for good if the potency is right…LEDSeedz usually nails it on the first pass so i have high expectations. :peace:

24 Likes

Nice garden and grow-report @Kraven :+1:
picture me praying that @LED_Seedz will release these to the public! LOL :pray:

5 Likes

I dunno, I get the beans, grow them out and give my report, some times I don’t even know their name, just the cross. @LED_Seedz is super picky, he will look it over, and then pick it apart and make his decisions moving forward, as long as I have known him, he has never passed anything but top shelf plants / beans that produce magazine quality buds every time. It literally has to be perfect for him to ever put his name on it. He has tons I wish he would release, he is really really picky about his public offerings.

7 Likes

The most pro test-squad I’ve seen too.
Won’t need much marketing with testers like you guys :+1:

6 Likes

he taught us the skills to bring our grows to this level … we were led to water and we drank the hell out of it… the results are what you see…

25 Likes

Here is one of crosses I haven’t featured yet. It is however on the list to be auctioned off to help add some funds to keep the server running, and will be available to everybody soon. I call it Orange Star, and she is a star in her own right.

Had to check with my partner, but I used a California Orange we have had since 1989. For me super hard to beat her flavor. She is like orange blossoms from three miles away if you have ever been near the orange groves in California. Just a delicious flavor, and a great daytime smoke. You’ll never white face from her, but she is very awake and if you have an issue with eating this girl makes you go to buffets.

I crossed her to Igor a couple of years ago and had a couple of people test her. I ended up leaving the site before I could see her finish, but I did have one friend get me a couple of pics.

I had “heard” she smelled of orange blossoms, so I had to grow out a few myself. Here are a few pics of her a week away at 8 weeks.

Not having the mother sitting right next to this I can not tell the difference in smell. Just yum.

24 Likes

Little male action.

Caesar

Few seeded plant pics.

28 Likes