An inside look at LEDSeedz

looking great 13, nice and frosty as always

3 Likes

8 Likes

An oldie and a goody. Not sure how many years this one goes back but quite a while now.

Killer Queen - The “LoneStar” cut and one of my tools.

26 Likes

Can i order prints from you? LOL

Amazing pics bro!

6 Likes

What kind of camera do you use? PS I need led_seedz gear. I’ll do them Justice I promise.

6 Likes

I am using a Nikon D3200

Next set of testing will be setup in about 6 weeks give or take.

Couple more of my breeding tools. This is a cross of the original Cheese x Casey Jones finishing soon. She just turned 7 years old and smells a lot like Cheetos. Real nice day time smoke that’s not too racey.

This next one was found in a tester pack from Bodhi called Cherry Mountain. I believe she is 5 years old this year. Super nice and quite capable of making the heaviest smoker white face if you go too far.

18 Likes

Promises, promises. :grin:

8 Likes

Nice. I’m running scarlet queen which is a killer queen x Space Queen. I hope they turn out that beautiful.

6 Likes

I am going to be crossing this to an African landrace starting in about 6 weeks.

Best of luck on your babies!

6 Likes

How many African varieties are you working with?

5 Likes

I have somewhere around 15 or so in seed form. Currently for plants I am working with 3. Pure Durban F7, Malawi F6 and an F5 Ciskei.

10 Likes

Here are the 6 Ciskei I have currently. The male is bottom right side.

Beautiful little plants. These are 23 days old from seed today.

12 Likes

Looks like the Grass Monkey has about finished so he’s getting pulled today.

Just starting to see some seeds in the Creme Brûlée

22 Likes

Wow, 15 varieties of african landraces! I only wish I had those to play with. My gut tells me that the African landraces are where there is magic to be found, They say that the landraces originated in asia but I wonder if it is not Africa that was the origin?

2 Likes

I am sure as well that there is quite a bit of magic. There is also the chance your going to create some strains with not so terrific results as you get a lot with the inbred landraces.

I typically stay out of the chat about the landraces. I grow out whatever it is and if I like it and think it can add something special to one of my collected plants I’ll play with it.

I’m sure there are landraces in both Africa and Asia. Bodhi and I spoke right after he returned from his trips to Asia, and I know he wasn’t able to find as much as he wanted, but I know he had fun. He would be my go to if I had questions in that direction TBH.

Had 5 of my Durban F7’s all come up from last Fridays seed popping, and Ive got a few Malawi going as well from the week before. I’m also playing with Snow Moon if anyone has run that before I’d love to hear about it.

5 Likes

I have not, But I do have a few of the China Yunnan from ACE , I plan to explore which is one half of the strain snow moon. I hear the china yunnan has both indica and sativa traits…

2 Likes

[quote=“LED_Seedz, post:122, topic:5739”]
I am sure as well that there is quite a bit of magic. There is also the chance your going to create some strains with no so terrific results as you get a lot with the inbred landraces.
[/qu
Yes I know that working with landraces is not all fun and can require a lot of time and patience compared to working with poly hybrids that have already been worked by others to remove the non desirable traits and improved the line already for the next guy to work with makes things easier to work with…

3 Likes

Interesting bit on lore of cannabis and africa:

This is just a really curious excerpt taken from Jason Kings “The Cannabible III”

Are You Sirius?

Take a look at the word cannabis. Ever wonder what it means? Cannabis is a Greek word, though its root is African. In Greek, canna means ‘canine’ or ‘dog’ and bis or bi is the number two. So cannabis is the ‘two dog plant’! That in itself is interesting to me. But the pot thickens.

There is a cannabis-loving tribe in Mali, West Africa called the Dogon tribe. A fairly well-documented group, the Dogons were visited by Herodotus, a Greek traveler and chronicler, around 300 BC. He was fortunate enough to have visited the Dogons during a year-long celebration that took place every 50 years. Explaining their celebration, the Dogons pointed to the brightest star in the Winter sky, Sirius, and said it was the ‘Two-Dog Star’ and that it was the home of the ‘two-dog plant’, cannabis. The two-dog plant, they said, was brought to our planet from the Goddess from the Two Dog Star. Their yearlong celebration was in honor of that star.

12 Likes

Someones been reading some un explained mysteries shit. I can tell.
lol

Smoke umm if ya got umm!

3 Likes

@LED_Seedz
What is the origin of the name “street outlaw”?
You are a drag-racing fan?
…or maybe it smells like burnt rubber, or race fuel? :laughing:

5 Likes