And it's morning on the East Coast of the States

Though I woke up to 42F this morning. WTF?

2 Likes

Woke up to 45 here. Glad I slept in this morning too. We have gotten to a warm 49 now…lol

2 Likes

Good morning MM its a beautiful morning in Toronto over looking Lake Ontario.Feels in the 70s with the sun beating down on my balcony.

Hope you and everyone else has a funfabulous day
Cheers
Smkn

2 Likes

Hoodie time here was 52 when I walked the dog it’s 63 now

2 Likes

Beautiful pre fall weather.It was suppose to be mid 40s when i went on my balcony to transplant.But shaded from wind and full sun on white concrete walls makes it way warmer.

2 Likes

Frost for 3rd night in a row in Central Ontario…pepper plants destroyed last night, and a few brown pistils on the bushes but they look OK.

2 Likes

@Cannasaurusrex thats not good.Frosty nights are coming.I grew outdoors in Marmora Ontario for years.Remember being home in the city and hearing frost warnings always through the week when i had to work…Sitting in tshirt having a Tims and its gorgeous out. Have a great day and wishing ya warmer nights.

2 Likes

It’s much colder here in Columbus OH than back home in Tampa FL lol only 6 days till I can go back

4 Likes

Another week of 100+ coming from the Pacific side next week. :unamused: :thermometer:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Warmed up here for the weekend, no more frost, rain will start any time now…grrr lol. Marmora is on the way to our cottage, kinda stylin up there lately, town was lookin a lot more lively than 20+ years ago lol. Well, before this kingflu thing anyway…

3 Likes

sept.24 Frost brought out her color.

19 Likes

Holy shit that’s nice. I’m in Ontario here have been bringing my outdoor plants into the garage at night. Those cold nights make em all soaked in the morning with dew which tends to make them mold up. Also I don’t want to get them stolen this year haha

I had them in the ground last year and I think I’ll get some huge pots for next year and put them on caster wheels or something, they grow so much better in pots.

5 Likes

Beautiful fade amazing color

4 Likes

Hey @Cannasaurusrex beautiful looking plant.love the autumn colours.Beautiful weekend weather…

Marmora 30yrs ago was awesome.Friday Nights at the hotel bar Dizzy’s .

10 bucks to see bands like Steffanwolfe ,Trooper, April Wine, Kim Mitchell, Lee Aarron and beers for $ 2.50 …Then you had Spyder and his summer punk fests on his farm just outside of town.10 000 plus hard core punkers invading Marmora,the locals never knew what hit them.

4 Likes

We were in BC last week, my waterers (bless friends) were tweaking when they saw the forecast, lol. I am a bit worried about the plants in the 25 gals, they need a week or two. When I have to bring them to the bloomroom, all hell breaks loose. I do a perpetual harvest style an the incoming “ecosystem” destroys the fragile indoor ladies. Followed shortly thereafter with total sterilization and repainting. Yeah, so I’m just flying by the seat of my plants this year LOL. A temporary rain tent may be in order…I have to get a new cordless drill now…rats!

4 Likes

@SmknCanuck shit was so much affordable for us than my kids, too much rent-a-life, not enough doin’ it. At least their late grandfathers cottage hasn’t changed in 60 years LOL

1 Like

Yep it was way cheaper and we got way more for our money.Its the same for my two girls 22 and 19…

Glad you all still have the cottage.Its beautiful out that way.

Stay safe and grow the good love bud.

2 Likes

Thank you, Its the only plant outside that I forgot which strain it was, the others are in much bigger containers, and are going a bit longer, and not as colorful…yet! Fingers crossed, Its mother nature, though not me…

2 Likes

I had a Sugar Black Rose (delicious seeds?) catch some kind of disease this year, just pulled it and dumped it in the compost pile…woulda gone over a pound dry, but no way am I messing with sick plants, keeping ahead of PM this year is a challenge its been sooo humid

2 Likes

Ya once that pm creeps in it can get out hand quickly. I hack anything suspicious off asap.

3 Likes