And it's morning on the East Coast of the States

Looking forward to the first cool front of the season here. 54F in the morning going to a high of 77 with blue skies and low humidity.
:smiley:

4 Likes

Wow what a dreamy fantastic looking plant!! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: Great fade on that beauty

2 Likes

I trimmed her bit sloppy to leave some of those colorful sugar leaves on for bag appeal (lol)… We haven’t smoked her yet, just jarring tonight, so we’ll have test! I still have one in the ground, a Strawberry OG that struggled thu the season but has weathered the storms and yesterdays snow, without mould or PM. She’s coming out on the weekend. I always pullmy main plants around 2nd week of October, but leave a straggler out thru the mid october shit weather. Sometimes the straggler makes it to maturity, like this year, other times it goes straight into the composter. Cheers!

2 Likes

chilly 30 tonight here…ouch. After being flooded out by the hurricane yesterday…our greenhouse did survive and the wives mators need protection. So I literaly just went out and threw blankets over the top, and plugged a small heater in out there. Hoping thats enough.

1 Like

here in upstate new york we had 4 inches of snow yesterday

outside grow is done until next spring

all the best and be warm

Dequilo

2 Likes

@dequilo We had snow squals across the lake from you dequillo and this morning it feels frigid out.

Though there is a nice pink reddish glow over Lake Ontario this morning

3 Likes

@SmknCanuck I hear you my Friend it is 20 F here :frowning:

walked outside at 6 am with shorts and a t-shirt to check my horses

and thought I was going die

so not ready for it. as they "don’t like the weather in the northeast?

wait five minutes it will change"

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

That time of year 20f today and suppose to hit the high 60s to low 70s later in the week…I am gonna spend this long cold winter in shorts under my 1000w hps in the tent with my ladies till Spring comes

3 Likes

And here i am guys, doing the happy dance…woke up to 43 degrees :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Here I was happy to wake up to low 70s lol

2 Likes

She is absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes: :heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thanksgiving is almost upon us, and I wanted to wish you all a wonderful day today, and well wishes for the holidays. Be safe out there. :+1:

14 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

and may you and yours have a safe and

joyous day

peace and be well

Dequilo

6 Likes

Always count on you bright and early @dequilo :+1:
Hope your holidays are fantastic brother :+1:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 Likes

From your Northern brother have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.Sitting here in snow under the start of a 28day lock down…Bright spot is i have a 4x8 tent and a 4x6 closet that will be ready to start harvesting so its perfect for making bubblehash and iso oil on the balcony :wink:

3 Likes

I could use some snow…I brought my Arctic Cat thundercats with me when I moved south. Did not have the heart to sell them. :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

We got about 8 inches.2hrs north of me the snow will be stacked up in no time.Especially with the artic winds blowing over the great lakes.Parts of eastern Canada are about to get up to 30 inches :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I need to load the sleds up and come visit you. :grin:

so could I :slight_smile: had 6 inches a couple of days ago

it all melted and now I have 10 inches of mud :frowning:

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

4 Likes