Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

Harvesting the Purple Pink Panther f2 Fems #1

11 Likes

Purple Pink Panther #2

10 Likes

Looks like a good haul. Beautiful buds too!!

1 Like

Thanks @Kasper0909! Soon as I get some more cards and envelopes I will be doing some seed give aways with these beans. Keep a eye out for it. :wink::+1:

3 Likes

I definitely will!! I have your thread on watch haha.

1 Like

Hey Andrane. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I’m always lurking…

1 Like

HEY @TopicalWave! Thanks for lurking. :sweat_smile: I’m working towards getting funds to be able to mail out stuff. I’m kinda in a hard place right now. But when I’m able there will be some going your way! Merry Christmas! :grinning:

1 Like

Just so you know there are tons of members around that donate stamps and stuff for you to be able to do giveaways. I posted a few weeks back in the fsfc thread that I needed stamps 4 giveaways and several ppl offered, especially if you throw them some seeds back too. :grin::v:

2 Likes

@Kasper0909 Yea. I have had a few people offer to help with stamps and stuff. Just waiting on a couple things and I always give seeds as a thank you in return for those things.

On that note if anyone wants to help out I’m accepting donations and things I need like stamps and cards for mailing purposes. :wink:

3 Likes

lol I just went through this whole thread again to refresh myself on things you’re doing here cuz. Yep, lol you are def one of the maddest mad scientists I’ve ever ran across! Way to go, awesome plants, and that Bonsai mom is delicious!

4 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed! Always appreciate it!

3 Likes

Happy 420 all you great OG Members! Thanks for everything you do!

7 Likes

lol puff puff pass, of course
happy 420 folks!

3 Likes

Happy 420 @Andrane !!!

1 Like

Harvesting the Purple Pink Panther f2 fems #2 today!

10 Likes

Nice haul @Andrane :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol. I wish I did some better fertilization on this plant. Could have got 100x more.

2 Likes

The ppp ooks amazing, should be some :fire:. There. I was wondering what the expected flower time on the fat bastard is? I am up for helping withe stamps and things just give me a addy and I will get some sent to you

2 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb I’m not 100% sure but strain info says 8-10 weeks. The fat bastard is originally the fat bastard from blimburn. All I did was f2 feminize a round of seeds. Here is the info from blimburns website. It should be generally the same but I wouldn’t really believe the THC %. Seems kinda exaggerated. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, they should work just fine for my out door run… thanks alot for the info

2 Likes