Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

What do they smell like? Blurple Berry and the Pink Panther?

They sure look pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very Very Kushy! Like both have roughly the same terp profile from these seeds i popped. They are closely related so no surprise there. I dont know how to describe it besides kush. Kinda earthy but kinda sweet. Brings be back actually. The “kush” terp profile seems to be very dominant in these genetics.

2 Likes

Interesting conjoined twin that I just germinated. Both sides of this conjoined bean popped. Im wondering if they are identical twins or faturnal twins. Any thoughts? :thinking:

13 Likes

IT’S A BUTT SEED!!!

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

A few hours later…

11 Likes

Awwweee she :heart: ‘s you. It’s a match made in weed heaven

1 Like

More updates

12 Likes

That’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Pigeonman Honestly this is over my head. I’m not sure what this gif means…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well you’ve definitely Slurped up all my likes today. I was completely blown away, then I was like wait I have mixed seeds from this beast! I Didn’t realize I had gold.

Haha awesome man

1 Like

@Kasper0909 Yea those mystery mix beans could contain some good stuff. I have gone through a lot of beans in my time growing cannabis. Some of them might be over 5 years old and came from medical commercial grows before it was legal in Canada. Again hard to say what you might get but chances are it is fire!

2 Likes

Gelato Fading Away into oblivion. @CoastalMarySeeds :blush::+1:

9 Likes

Grand Daddy Purp.

9 Likes

Although there is only a few weed plants in here and it is mostly veg garden starts. The growing season is soon upon us.

7 Likes

So much joy i’m throwing up rainbows :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That made me laugh. Good times. :joy:

2 Likes

Questioning the beans my buddy gave me but this is suppose to be rockstar…reminds me of White Rhino just a little. :rhinoceros:

4 Likes

Update on the conjoined seed/seeds.

20230405_174532

14 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see how close those two are to each other.

3 Likes