Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

Apologies for late chiming! Work and home is hectic so i’ve been behind on threads!

Mine was dark, smelled brightly of fruit n berries!

1 Like

Do you have other pictures of fat bastard and coral Kush you could share?

1 Like

There’s a good bit of pics, both strains, in this thread
I believe he had named it Purple Pink Panther at first but with so many ‘PPP’ already, he changed it to Coral Kush

the Fat Bastard, all you need to do is google it, Blimburn Seeds has it

3 Likes

Coral Kush aka Purple Pink Panther

839480cebe4f0391ce4071de553ee0f173359635_2_375x500.jpeg 91fc8835ecda430c7288d1b2a86272adea58c625_2_375x500.jpeg

17 Likes

Thanks for posting the pictures, I did get a pack of the coral kush.

3 Likes

Really digging that one! That’s a big fat fatty of a top!

1 Like

Ohhh hellyea awesome day at the mail box today, I did cartwheels all the way back to the house. Look what graced my box today…thank you so much @Andrane . I hope everybody gets in on this deal.

I also have 4 fat bastards getting ready for some outside action… Can’t wait to see these get huge

5 Likes

Happy they made it safe! Hope you get something you really like!

2 Likes

Check out this top of a fat bastard, thier is no node for further branching. I am topping these anyhow… just never have seen this before, does have a leaf mutation also

9 Likes

I have never seen this kind of mutation before. Pretty interesting if you ask me.

3 Likes

I had in like that that I called the propellor It essentially tops itself but the propeller leaves keep growing along like a large fan leaf would. Mine turned out male so never saw it finish but looked pretty cool

2 Likes

Here are a few more pictures of the Coral Kush!

RDT_20230511_2038251161630225401401228

18 Likes

That coral kush looks great! And I love your little logo for it! The colors pop!

Plus I like it when I can zoom in on a pic and see I’m not the only person that has a little hair on their buds :wink:

5 Likes

Looks like straight :fire:, sticky ichy…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

The Blurple Berry Kush twins. They are for sure looking like different phenos. Kinda disappointing they were not identical but that’s life. Can’t wait to see them in full bloom.

11 Likes

Typically with twins, one is the expected boy x girl cross and the other is a clone of the mother. There was some documentation for it but that’s stranded on my old computer.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thanks! @MonasticDank grew the plant that had the really nice pinky/purple fade that worked really well with the Coral in the logo I made.

4 Likes

The Blurple Berry Kush update!

Going to be making a few batches of Feminized seeds.

Blurple Berry Kush is a Cross of my pheno hunted Grape Purple Kush and a selected pheno of a BlueBerry Afghani strain.

These F1 plants are all that is left from a huge mistake and loss of these genetics.
These are a very limited edition. :wink:

11 Likes

Those sound like a great cross. Good luck with it @Andrane

2 Likes

Huge bummer about the loss of genetics :confused:, but limited editions are always fun!

3 Likes