Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

I’m sure it will be great. Thanks for the luck. Just sad I only have 4 plants to work with now.

Well then extra good luck!

1 Like

Same here. I’m looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Thus does sound like a yummy cross ,) @Andrane I’m sure it will be just as exciting as your beautiful Coral Kush ,)

8 Likes

I’m almost certain this is going to be great. Only a handful of this cross has been grown and it looked to have some really great potential. It looks to me that at least 3 outa 4 of the plants that I have growing have a lot of the Afghani genetics showing which I think will make for a good line up of seeds in the future. Also 2 of them have a great internode spacing. @CADMAN

4 Likes

1 Like

Blurple Berry Kush Update.

Twins are showing some real differences now and were pollenated yesterday!

Like my crocs? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

It was a good run with this bonsai mother. In her glory days had 9 strains grafted to her. Over 4 years old. The twists and turns show the history of the magnificent plant. She will be missed dearly! RIP

20 Likes

images (8)
Stylin and profiling in those crocs…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Crocs and a top hat I’m sure. :tophat:

2 Likes

I wish I had a top hat. I think I would for sure rock a top hat! @HumblePie420

2 Likes

Yep definitely would rock it :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Very impressive.

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Sorry for that. Think about starting another?

1 Like

@duo Yea. Was probably going to start a new one with the pink and purple kush phenos. Need to keep them for the Coral Kush strain and the blurple berry. Gotta keep the beans the same!

6 Likes

Grow it & display that Collectors card with it during its life!

3 Likes

@Andrane hey man do you have any more pictures of the fat bastard in flower? I just recently popped some and was wondering what to expect

1 Like

@seeds2weeds I say fat and Fruity. No more Fat Bastard pics sorry. But the one I did was from blimburn. I couldn’t pin point the terp profile but it was fruity. Leaning sativa. Stretched pretty good. More then a normal grow. I would top or FIM a bunch. What ever floats your boat on training.

2 Likes

Thank for the info! Did it produce some decent smoke? How long did it take to finish up if you remembered?

1 Like