Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

22 seeds is not too bad, good luck with your search @Andrane

1 Like

…IS BETTER than NO seeds!

:v:

4 Likes

I had a recent first class funk x tiger berry project yield the same lol. Just means all the fire is packed into those few little treasures! Nice job.

4 Likes

Look what just showed up in the mail! Thanks for the sticker @Heliosphear. Added it to my sticker collection.

Here is my flower cabinet. Packed it pretty tight.

11 Likes

Tomato Growers Beware!
Found my first horned caterpillars today.

7 Likes

Gonna definitely thoroughly check mine

2 Likes

No problem with horned caterpillars (yet), but our squash plants got decimated by vine borers, and Japanese beatles are eating all of my coneflowers :confused:

2 Likes

For sure! You need to be really on top of the Japanese Beetles! They love the Grapes and raspberries. I feel like they are not as bad as last year around my areas. Fortunately.

2 Likes

We had zero pests last year so it’s obnoxious. But I just walk around and toss them in a cup and feed them to my chickens. Makes me happy watching them get eaten :smirk:

4 Likes

Free food for the chickens! Too bad chickens are so destructive. It would be nice to just allow them to roam the garden. (If I had chickens) I live in an area that does not allow chickens. Not even hens…

2 Likes

We free ranged for awhile, but yeah, super destructive. We got sick of them shitting all over the sidewalk/porch and kicking all the mulch out of the flower beds :expressionless:. Now they are in a huge run and we just let them out a little before bedtime to roam the yard for a bit.

4 Likes

Ya the chickens get let out of their run and into the yard a couple hours a day but they are so annoying with the garden… I use the hose and spray at them but they don’t learn very fast

2 Likes

Right. Hose works at the moment, then they forget and go back to what got them sprayed in the first place. They really are hella dumb

3 Likes

Lol. You’re ridiculous :rooster:. Is that going to be your new thing? Change your avatar everytime you reply to me :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Motion activated sprinkler…
…Hours of automated fun… :rofl:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I LOVE IT :ok_hand:t2:
What a fantastic idea :smirk:

2 Likes

Haha you know it!

2 Likes

No Caterpillars here yet. :crossed_fingers:
But the fricken grasshoppers this year are out of control. I’m so angry that they’ve basically destroyed my sunflowers and are taking their toll on my berry bushes. The chickens have been locked up because I seeded over my yard a couple weeks ago. I’ve let them back out more and more recently, and they can’t eat these little bastards fast enough. The fricken ground is moving. I have never seen an invasion like this! I’m contemplating all out warfare.

3 Likes

I have a few grasshoppers but not like that. Tho I’ve seen it bad before

1 Like

Here is my outdoor grow so far this year.

Godfather OG

Grand Daddy Purp.

Cinderella99

Pink Kush

20 Likes