Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! πŸ‘

Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

yep 1 male 2 female, that is still my call. That pink kush i smy favorite out of the bunch. Looks so tasty already

1 Like

Outdoor update. Everything is chugging along.
Cindy99

Pink kush

Godfather OG

Grand Daddy Purp.

26 Likes

Everything looks absolutely stellar! Nice

2 Likes

Lookin’ good @Andrane !

3 Likes

Beautiful pics @Andrane
That Cindy looks naughty :seedling:

2 Likes

I bet you can pick up their sweet aromas a long ways away. Great job on those @Andrane . Love the colors

2 Likes

Great looking plants @Andrane.

3 Likes

Day 59f fat bastards. 3 different plants.

Mostly all cloudy with a few amber and a few clear. Chopping on day 65f

21 Likes

Nice looking bud.

3 Likes

Thanks man. I toasted them pretty bad im sure they have way more potential in the right hands.

I underfed then overfed and burnt everything with a tea

2 Likes

Nice colors! @seeds2weeds Fat Bastard is a great plant. I’ve been impressed with mine as well. I may be chopping her tonight! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Post pics!

2 Likes

What day ay are you on?

1 Like

This was a couple days ago. :slightly_smiling_face: somewhere in week 10. :man_shrugging:t3:

15 Likes

Wow i wish i kept mine healthier!

1 Like

Wow i must be doing something severely wrong i cant get those kinds of buds to stack to save my life

3 Likes

I don’t know man! :joy: I’m no master grower. I think I got lucky! She just kinda did this on her own! :man_shrugging:t3:
I just tried to stay on top of things the best I could. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I did not stay on top of things :joy: better luck next time! I still have 7 beans left :smiling_imp:.
Taking her down on day 65. I probably should wait til day 70+ buf i did see plenty of milky trichomes on her yesterday at day 59f . Also the really purple one seems to be a bit behind the greener phenos i have growing. The green ones are almost all orange hairs while the purple bud still has some white hairs

@NDNCHILD what are you feeding with? You got a nute plan or you watch and feed according to plants

2 Likes

I’ve been watching the trichs on this one and they seem to be ambering out fairly slowly. I’m ok with that. This is supposed to be a pretty high ThC strain so I intend to keep her that way. They’re pretty much all cloudy with a light dusting of amber.
My soil has been reused for a few years. I amend with a concentrated compost and feed when needed. Usually what’s at hand and will do the job. I always run a bunch of different strains at once so I just have to watch them. I’m a fan so far of TPS products and Recharge.

2 Likes