Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! πŸ‘

Fat Bastard outdoors October 18.
Chopped a couple days ago, was much more purple.

11 Likes

Hell yea thats what i was thinking keep em milky

2 Likes

Pics of dried product?

2 Likes

Hanging now, I’ll post when I trim. :v:

2 Likes

Also, this plant was unaffected by PM, bud rot, bugs didn’t touch it, frost just made it more purple.
It just stretches like crazy but if you like to train like I do, it’s fun.
A fantastic plant to grow outdoors.
Nice work @Andrane

5 Likes

Hell yeah bro! :fist:t3: @Tuned I really can’t say I’ve seen a bad example of this plant yet. Maybe some slightly different expression of genetics but mostly just different growing styles. Does everyone else’s smell like a supercharged tropical pack of juicy fruit gum?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yes 100% sweet.
Im usually drawn towards the gassy skunky pissy smell.

This is a first time growing a sweet smelling bud. On the street i always had bad experience with sweet smelling bud it always seemed sub par. So i was very biased against β€œsweet weed” until now. I cant wait to smoke this when before i couldnt be bothered if you told me it was sweet

3 Likes

I hear ya. I like a little of everything. I will say this is on my β€œmost unique” and my β€œdamn , I wanna eat it!”
lists as far as sweet strains go. I’m hoping it carries through to the smoke and the high is there. These buds look like you dumped beach sand on them. Not sugar, sand. Coated, coarse and gritty! :grin: Love it!

3 Likes

I cant wait to smoke it man. 5 months i been growinf these things out. Patience is a virtue. I find growing cannabis helps me practice patience in a world full of instant gratification.

3 Likes

Damn! Has it been that long? I’ve been pretty stoned. Gotta bounce around and sample the last run! :grin:

This box has really helped with that instant gratification thing. Seems like not long ago I was ready to pull sugar leaves in week 5 to catch a buzz! :joy: I didn’t. But I remember wanting to!

6 Likes

Damn i was trying to convince myself out loud to stay patient! Thanks for the help LOL. Okay now that the truths out i chopped a tester nug off my sticky glue last night insert fiend emoji

6 Likes

5 months for me too.
June 5

2 Likes

I completely understand. I do own a dehydrator. :joy: some times at the very end ya just gotta know!
No judgement here my friend! :fist:t3:

2 Likes

My gpop bought a meat dehydrator and never used it dont temp me

1 Like

June 9 planted the bean with a few friends!

4 Likes

By the way sorry @Andrane for cloggin up your thread im having way too much fun over here.

4/5 coral kush popped for me woo hoo

6 Likes

Don’t do it! :joy: The buzz will pull through but nothing else will!

2 Likes

Whata line up!

2 Likes

Nice choices.

My starting lineup last June :sun_with_face:

4 Likes