Another death in the family

i’m not sure why i decided to post on here… somewhere to vent i guess. Earlier today my step-dad died in a freak accident. He was an auto mechanic and he was crushed by a jeep he was working on. News reports vary but they say a jack slipped allowing the truck to fall… i don’t know how accurate that is. By the sound of it he suffered more than he should have. If someone was at the damn shop with him maybe this could have been avoided. They took too long to find him.

15 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. I know it sucks.

3 Likes

Damn man my condolences to you and your family

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

So sorry for you and your families loss.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your loved ones

1 Like

Omg that’s horrific news. Positive thoughts for you and the family

2 Likes

My condolences!

2 Likes

Man that hits home my whole family is mechanics always my biggest fear. My thought are with you and your family.

3 Likes

That’s incredibly sad. I’m sorry to hear that. Nobody should have to suffer like that. Terribly saddening.

2 Likes

That’s absolutely horrible. I’m sorry to hear it brother.
My heart goes out to you and the rest of the families.

2 Likes

That’s terrible news, and from your description more than likely the accident was preventable. I am so sorry for your family’s loss.

2 Likes

I’m going through losing my mom she passed away last Thursday. I haven’t been able to see her this past month due to some dental problems I was going through, when I started feeling better again I was trying to finish my work week so I could visit her but my aunt messaged me asking me to call her after I got home from work. She never stays up late so I knew it was something important but I wasn’t expecting this. Death is just something that is always painful no matter how much we try and prepare for our loved ones to eventually pass. My heart goes out to anyone who loses their family members. I’m going to my Muay Thai school and that’s been helpful for myself.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that I always put a tire rim under the axle because I’m scared of that happening.

Rip

3 Likes

oh man, that is horrible. my condolences

3 Likes

Tragic incident …sounds like negligence and could have been prevented.
My humble condolences at your loss

2 Likes

Damn, so sorry for your loss. That’s just terrible news. :pensive:. My condolences to you and your family. Sending positive energy and good vibes your way. :green_heart:

1 Like

Condolences my friend. Sending virtual hug

1 Like

Condolences to you and your family, @anonymous4289 :pray:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this @anonymous4289 , that’s terrible. What an unfortunate way to die. At least he was doing what he loved (I hope).

2 Likes