Recipes required urgently to avoid a family member dying

Hey all Overgrowers, I have just had a call some really bad news.

My cousin Dr Nicholas Almond author of the Book “Murder by Disabled access” has just been given 2 weeks to live.

He was starved of oxygen at birth and was born with severe cerebral palsy. He is a very bright individual but has a drink problem alcohol. He used to smoke to stop his tremours, but found it was not always available or of a desirable quality.

Any way I need you all to chuck me as many recipes for canna products as possible @anon58740919

He first refused treatment, but is now accepting treatment from hospital to try and save his liver and life.

I have promised my Auntie to get her the recipes that will allow him to take our type of medicne, obviously no control over any muscle in his body this has to be edibles or drinkables.

Hopefully he will pull through and knows he has to stop cease drinking alcohol. My aunite is devastated as her son is not even 40yrs old (my cousin)

For this evening someone has taken something for him to smoke but thats hard as a joint has to be held to his mouth normally anyway, but hes not in a good way.

Any help from my fellow friends here would be appreciated.

RECIPES PLEASE AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MEDICINE :cold_sweat:

8 Likes
11 Likes

In a downloadable form…
Green Dragon Cookbook.pdf (456.4 KB)

11 Likes

I’ll get you the oil sorted brother don’t panic

7 Likes

Right mate. I’m gonna donate this jar of c99 trim. And the Mrs is donating the solvents to make your extract. Gimme a couple days and fly over. Just Chuck us a few cuts when needed in the future.

15 Likes

This response helps restore the faith reduced by so many “other” acts.

Thanks from everyone!

10 Likes

Herbs a friend. And a friend in need that reached out. I’m in a position to help so I shall brother. I’ll have to go and grab another couple essentials like filter paper in the morning

11 Likes

You keep me posted on your needs too, brother!

6 Likes

Thank you so @anon58740919 your help and knowledge in a time of need for my family and I is so greatly appreciated.

I will make sure you are repaid in kind with, any/all cuts of your choice.

I’m going to find my food dehydrator and a few other bits, now it was a ssd drive and ddr3 ram I was looking for in the same room :wink:

8 Likes

10am the shed of destiny. Bring a respirator if you have one mate I only have one to hand. I don’t even think I have a syringe to draw it up in but may have a tub. Which would do better for lid off and purging anyway. I’d still recommend 24 hours before he has his first dose even though I know it’s going direct from here

9 Likes

Good luck and best wishes for your cousin.

4 Likes

I am very sorry to here this. It makes me very sad to here these type of things. I don’t know what I can do but would be willing to. I will keep you both in my thoughts and"""""’’. I hope he gets better and I want to read the book. Like I said if there’s anything I can do please feel free to pm me. I will be watching this thread for any news about his condition.

3 Likes

sending out some prayers to him and you also brother… I’ve been in the intensive care with my mom since she had a stroke this past monday evening …

4 Likes

wow so sorry to hear this @Herbie and @JaxxMunster

@Herbie i think green dragon might not be the best just because it uses grain alcohol as a solvent… and might not even fully evaporate… it might be easiest to just cook the cannabis directly in coconut oil or butter, and feed him that from a syringe under the tongue… maybe indica so he sleeps better. @anon58740919 most pharmacies in canada will give free oral syringes if you ask, for administering kids medicine, might be worth asking

this is rick simpsons oil method

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about ur relative man good luck sometimes when it’s seems there’s no hope in hell the human race always seem to come together and help it’s so sad to hear man .I too struggled with alcohol addiction and I’ve been sober 2yrs and I can now av a pint and stop which is amazing from where I was :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:I really do no what ur going through and the detox is worse than coming off heroin he’ll need all the lv and kindness u all av best wishes STONKIE

4 Likes

My sincere regards in this matter…ashamed i can’t help in any material way, but damn proud to read the previous messages. It reassures me, but it also makes me recall the statement “gardeners will save the planet”…so true. It >is< our garden and we are of it. :earth_africa:

Thanks orginal OGers, Joe, & the rest(that’s my tier); what a salve after a typical day of bull shit. Harumph?

(Sorry if I write to obtuse or lightly, absoltely no disrespect intended whatsoever)

:evergreen_tree: :muscle:

4 Likes

Fully agree with what you’re saying brother. Im gonna extract with 99.99% acetone. We have loads of small calpol type syringes but nothing on the end to draw it up.

Unfortunately I only have c99 trim available at the minute but there’s a good couple oz of it there

5 Likes

That’s sound like ur doing everything u can bro he’s going to need everything he can get I truthfully am gutted for this guy and family good luck :wink:

2 Likes

Family means a lot to me. Tomorrow would be my little brothers 22nd birthday. (He was killed 3 years ago) I’d give all I have to help someone not have to feel that kinda loss bro

3 Likes

Not arsed if it gives away my identity. You look hard enough you’re gonna find it anyway.

6 Likes