Any Fem seeds for $1 or $2?

If you have it, include his Address, I’ll send him a Personal Letter. Thanks, in advance. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ll PM you what I have for him, but I’m not in contact with him. I think there may be some here that still are. Just not sure who.

4 Likes

Well I hope you guys find him. It’s nice too see support for others.

3 Likes

I can send him an email… :thinking:

5 Likes

Huh, I guess my original post was flagged. Sorry guys didn’t mean to violate rules, I was just curious

Yeah I wish someone would let me know what I did wrong in particular so I wouldn’t do it again. Oh well, I’m not salty about it. Thanks man, I’m learning a lot on here! There so much info on the web that it is good to get opinions from good people that have advice on what worked for them specifically.

1 Like

Yeah it’s going to be hard to find feminized from any known breeder for $2 a seed. More like $5-8 a seed. I think I’m going to try my hand at making my own. Have a couple nice female clones in rotation and decided I want to reverse one

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I found, but you never know, one person on here might know so i guess it didn’t hurt to ask.

Good luck with that man, I hope you figure it out. I’m just scared to have pollen in the tent

when I buy from my buddy seed biz
reputable genetics feminized I’m looking at $40-50 CAD for THREE PACK. maybe 5???

every one pops and always slaps !!

1 Like

have you poked around on strainly.io ?

Yeah some, I mostly love that site. I found some True Crack regs for 1 each on there that I want to try. All fem seeds that I saw were at least 3 a piece.

Nevermind, they have an Ice Cream Cake fem for 1 each! Awesome, thanks for having me look. The search is over! Thanks for all your help guys and gals

Just picked up 10 lol

1 Like

I never support overpriced breeders or seed banks,
but below a certain point, you get what you pay for.

The genetics from mark on strainly are bunk. The strains he sells as autos do not autoflower. All of the seeds named after popular bay area lines like cookies are fake.

I would recommend giving a reputable US breeder like strayfox a try for fem seeds. You may pay a little more, but you’ll get quality bud / quality meds, and might actually get something worth growing repeatedly from clone.

Here are some options that stand out to me on great lakes genetics, this is what I would get if I was ordering some fem seeds right now.
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/twenty20-snow-g-photoperiod-6-fem-seeds/
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/tony-greens-ol-dirty-bubble-10-fem-seeds/
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/strayfox-gardenz-iraqi-banger-6-fem-seeds/
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/genus-seed-co-feminized/

Personally I recommend avoiding cookies genetics in seed form, especially femenized. cookies is a herm strain, it came from bagseed, that’s why it’s a clone only. s1’s really bring out the herm potential. That’s why you see so many selfed / reversed cookies hybrids as clone only lines- no males in the genetics, and it took a massive pheno hunt to find a stable plant for production growing.

Honestly, if you grew something called cookies from a fem seed and it didn’t herm, most likely it was fake. A lot of people capitalize on that cookies name with fake / deliberately mislabeled genetics.

3 Likes

I have a pack of those and some of his other stuff.

Let me know if you run those icc#5 I’m curious to see the quality.

2 Likes

Will do, there were good reviews for the seller, we shall see

Man, I had great luck with his Blue Cookies. Big buds, fast growth. Thanks for the other suggestions though, I will check them out

1 Like

The thing is, I still wouldn’t be cool with the genetics being mislabeled like that. He calls it cookies, but it’s not cookies.

What he calls cookies is something from a euro / spanish seed bank like humboldt seed organization. It turned out most of his bay area lines are actually just HSO genetics. They are notorious for selling whatever and slapping the names of well known bay area lines on them for name recognition.

It might be a cookies hybrid, or it might be totally unrelated. He sourced his genetics from companies with deliberately innacurate / bogus genetics and continues to sell them as if they are genuine.

He used to offer way more lines with the names of bay area / northern california clone only strains, like trainwreck, blue dream etc but none of it was legit.

1 Like

Eh I get what your saying, but it was still a great plant. For the chance it may not be the exact lineage, I got a total of 63 seeds on a 25 dollar order, and he doesn’t even require payment up front. Good enough for me. I see it both ways though

1 Like