Any one have any of the sunshine seeds in flower or some pics

just wondering how yalls sunshine seeds are going im about to put them in flower tomorrow wondering what yall got going with them

1 Like

cutting are pretty easy an quick to root i took cuttings about 8 days ago theyve rooted just not all the way thru the rockwool yet lol

1 Like

i might veg a couple more days just because i broke a tip yesterday on one of my plants so let it heal a lil bit maybe idk yet tho i got a pretty full canopy as of right now

I have several dank mix fruit bowl and spice mix throwing preflowers so I put them in the 12/12
My dank mix are easily a foot and a half tall , the others were not as tall Uploading…

1 Like

Those front four are two dank mix then a fruit bowl and a spice mix they are 14,15,and16 inches tall in 16oz. Cups

These are in larger size pots from the left they are two Dank mix,a shorter Fruit bowl,two more Dank mix, and then a spice the danks are 19 inches tall

The spice on the far right threw a couple white hairs but I think needs a little more time to veg
This fruit bowl is sick so I washed the roots and repotted it has not started fresh growth yet

I can post up some that are in 12/12 later when they enter light cycle, they only had a few hairs at last check so don’t expect a lot.

They are telling me that they want water

how long have you been vegging no topping huh mine got branches on branches son hahaha XD ill get a pic up here in the next day or two yours are def taller than mine by a couple inches but we growing different styles tho im going scrog so low an wide haha they look good fa sho

yea your good on the 12/12 pic atleast for a couple weeks i do want a pic when something exciting happens

an does the fruit bowl have that one stem at the bottom? mine got all mixed up when my dog mauled them so im trying to identify by the traits

2 posts were split to a new topic: Sunshine’s Mixed Strain Grow