Any original OG members back?

I lurked lol but if i dint need a account to lurk i wouldnt of had one, i was worried about just lurking lol

2 Likes

I’m an old skooler from the early 2000’s. It’s nice to see this sites resurrection! Wow I would spend hours researching the strain base here looking thru and researching. I was always looking for strains to breed with other strains. Did that until 2007 when I had to stop growing. 13 years later and ive started where I left off. My equipment has changed and I’ve updated my techniques but the passion for growing remains the same. Thanks for bringing this forum back. And good luck with its evolution.

9 Likes

OG member since about 2001 -2005. Spent my college days watching BOG,Old Pink, etc. Did some micro scrogs with 70 and 150 hps. Not sure if old pics can be retrieved

8 Likes

Welcome back @Trashcanman !!

3 Likes

Thanks y’all. Looking forward to participating again

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Calix’s indica run

Nox checking in from the beginning of time

4 Likes

I was an oger since 1998 and went by either nox or carpenox ib don’t remember and i ran the irc channel on efnet

9 Likes

PhilCuisine, I was a long time member and grew some great plants in my SWC/TRON.

4 Likes

Welcome back! What the hell is Phototron? :nerd_face: Do you mind posting some pics to remind us?

5 Likes

I was on OG with this same handle. But does anyone here remember alt.drugs.pot.cultivation on usenet?

God am I that old now???

Cookie :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@LemonadeJoe they were the beginning

https://www.amazon.com/phototron-original-all-one-hydroponic/dp/images/b00dqetin2

be safe and be well

Dequilo

5 Likes

@Cookie_La_Fortune was thinking the same thing yesterday :frowning:

I am old :slight_smile: but is has been a great ride :slight_smile: all my life I have treated

my body like an Amusement Park and still wake up everyday

I remember reading Uncle Ben on the BBS and posting real time

on OG1 with some from there

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

7 Likes

14 Likes

It has been awhile. I remember the old site and the cast of characters: Subcool (sadly, RIP), the Bushy Old Grower (BOG), Fatty, Breeder Steve, Shanti (Scott). Many, many more. It was a movement.

8 Likes

Hello, jmon, welcome to the new OG!

So perhaps you haven’t heard, but we lost BOG this month, too. :cry: Losing him hit a lot of us pretty hard, and I still find it hard to accept. But we grow on because that’s what we do…

Again, welcome to OG 2.0. If you look around, you might find a number of familiar “faces” that you may have known from the original OG!

6 Likes

PNH. So sorry to hear about BOG. Very sad. I always wanted to meet up with all my OG-Homies. Guess it will have to wait. Thanks for the word.

6 Likes

Welcome back @jmon!!

4 Likes

Many thanks, Sasquatch. Been a bit lonely for many folks since the original OG went down. You could say many of us have been laying low.

4 Likes

Thank you for the welcome Overgrow…does anyone here have that 1 picture that used to be on the old Overgrow? It was a picture of 1 plant in a soil pot in the corner of a room that was flowering and it only had 1 2 tube fluorescent shop light for lighting…Do any of the old OG’s remember/know what I’m talking about?

3 Likes