Any original OG members back?

Welcome back @Seed413, @Numbnutts, and @anon4675195. Can’t wait to hear from you all. Over Grow the World!

3 Likes

Oh go on then @LemonadeJoe, now my security has been re arranged give me my oldskool badge back please :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi everybody. I joined overgrow in May 2005 and was on the forum until it shut down.

I see a few familiar names in this thread: GrapeApe, Bigsur, MysteryMoog all ring a bell in my foggy memory.

I was coached through my first grow when I first joined by a member called NorCalRasta. He saved my first grow and got me going successfully in this hobby. I also remember MyNameStitch who was the guru at diagnosing sick plants.

I’m surprised I remember that much. Been smoking killer home grown for 12 years now.

~ganjajuana

6 Likes

Hello @ganjajuana! I am glad you found your way back.

3 Likes

…Funny things going on in this thread…
:sunglasses:

DS

2 Likes

i can appreciate that thought. Me neither! Long live OG!

1 Like

So it’s back to the very beginnings it seems… I was here once for a bit. I might have used this handle, I’ve had a few through the years all on a running theme. “Here comes Jackson… whoo-hoo… Look out…”

4 Likes

Welcome @Harlow! Enjoy the site and i am glad you are here.

2 Likes

Welcome @Harlow, I think you’ll find a nice group here.

Have fun and don’t be shy!

Jake

1 Like

OG was a fountain of knowledge for me and the days and week of watching my browser stalling “Connecting www.overgrow.com…” were sad, sad times.

I learned not only that I could grow my own supply but had the active support of the community bolstering each other’s efforts. I’m so happy it’s back, and what perfect timing with the shift in attitude taking place globally.

5 Likes

Well @Smokearoo welcome back bro!

3 Likes

Thanks @MadScientist ! I think i was dXs on the old forums… I may have my old grow journal photos somewhere but sadly I’ve probably long lost the journals themselves :frowning:

But with the forums back that means time for new ones :smiley:

3 Likes

Exactly, that is where i am at… Encore!

2 Likes

Welcome @Smokearoo! I look forward to your comments and ideas.

1 Like

I wåas a member back then under the same nickname. So happy to be back.

5 Likes

Would it be possible to dig up some of the old stuff from the old OG? I googled picture of the week a few years ago and actually found some but not a lot more.

Eno

2 Likes

Sorry no, we don’t have OG1.0 content (with the exception of GrowFAQ). If you can contribute whatever you may have in your private archives, it is very appreciated! Few members has done re-post of OG timeless classics

4 Likes

Hello there @Eno! I look forward to your contributions.

2 Likes

Wow its been forever, any other TF1 peeps make the journy back home here??

3 Likes

Welcome @Baggy! Always nice to see more people joining again.

2 Likes