Any original OG members back?

Yes, I am the BOG. The only BushyOldGrower who posted at OG back in the day. Just ask the old guys like me and Sub for the real scoop on things.

Others have even claimed to be me but Mrs. Bog and I have been doing events and promoting our company all these years. We live in California now and not in a cave anymore but we still toke everyday and it has kept is healthy at 63 years of age.

We will be at the Mecca Cup in Eureka, CA next weekend so if in N. Cali come and see us at Redwood Acres either Sat. Or Sunday. Our booth is a fun place to get some samples and our seeds of course.

Contact me at bogland72@ gmail.com for seed ordering info… Bog :sunglasses:

16 Likes

I know i speak for the whole overgrow gang when i say, SUPER WELCOME to OverGrow! WOW man, nice to have you!

Welcome back i meant… LOL

7 Likes

Thanks Mad…it will take me s little while to figure all this out but I have been needing a new online home. Glad to be here and to see that I haven’t been forgotten.

We don’t put bags over our heads anymore…:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Dude. Bushy old grower. Ive heard sooo many great things!! Welcome to the new OG dude. Its an honor to speak with you. Ill be emailing you soon:)

3 Likes

I beat you to that one @lotus710! Email sent…

Going to the Home Depot right now, wife wants to buy seeds for food and stuff, see ya gang in a while!

3 Likes

Hello @BogSeeds! You and forgotten? No way!

It has been almost ten years since we met in A’Dam at ICmag cannabis cup. It was a pleasure for me!

Welcome to OG and make yourself comfortable!

Here are my tips about forum particularly for those familiar with OG1.0 to ease a little bit.

Feel free to start topic promoting your strains - in #breeders-lab or #trading-post.

It is completely allowed to trade here (the only thing we like to stay away from is sale of final products).

4 Likes

WB Bog and Mrs Bog !
its nice to see the old timers back on OG.
looking forward to meet you if me and mrs get to visit USA this harvest season to visit some Fair
DS

2 Likes

Thanks Lotus and Mad and everyone here …

We have stayed a Mom and Pop company with no employees and we do it all ourselves. 45 years of happy life with my wife, son and pets. Cannabis has only made our lives better and now it relieves an old couples pain.

Who needs opiates? Some do and in it’s natural form the poppy is also a blessing from the one. We are the ones to help our brothers and sisters.

Overgrown the World with Love :heart:… BushyOG

Bogland72@gmail.com just ask for info :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Starting to look like the old OG… Welcome back and make yourself comfortable.

The forums are developing, so just carry on where you left off.

4 Likes

@BogSeeds I am glad you are posting here.

2 Likes

anyone remember bubble man ? he manufactors bubble bags.

4 Likes

I remember him and still got his bag :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He hosts Hash Church every Sunday on his You Tube channel.
https://youtu.be/uW4R8rdjerg

3 Likes

I lurked and learned, did not much participate as I was not in a position to grow. glad that has changed and OG is back :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome @BogSeeds good to see you and the Mrs at last year’s Emerald Cup. With you, @Subcool, Soul and Mosca exhibiting, OG was well represented, a real thing to see. You’ll find @LemonadeJoe and his crew have created a nice cozy OG 2.0 here to talk about our favorite plant.

-b420

13 Likes

was on overgrow back in the day circa 2003-2004. Stayed on overgrow all day blazed baby! Ready to get back on this ship.

10 Likes

Hello there and welcome @c03rcion! Glad you made it back.

3 Likes

Welcome back Co3rcion hope you will enjoy at least as much than last one

4 Likes

I see his channel on YouTube.

3 Likes

Seed vendors had a nice little spot there in the barn, I only met up with one ICmag person at the cup, Might as well set up some plans for OG meetup if the cup is going to have the same layout.

you going to have a booth bau?

5 Likes