Any original OG members back?

Hi guys, welcome to new era! :slight_smile:

Hello @highgrade, it is pleasure to have you!
Just today I’ve found great bubbler pic you sent me back in 2001:

7 Likes

Nietzsche is back in the house. Only discovered OG is back up when I googled my old plant abuse article to refer a friend to it. Sad that the database is gone :frowning: I note that Nietzsche plant abuse has now been put in
MyNameStitch.

15 Likes

Hello Nietzsche! Great to see you! Your contributions to GrowFAQ are timeless classic! It is good to know that google is starting to pay attention to us slowly :sunglasses:

3 Likes

og, was big into the hurtbacks bio buckets, same username.

4 Likes

I was a paid subscriber…who do I talk to about getting my money back?

5 Likes

Welcome, kaus! Bio buckets sound very interesting… Have to look up them…

Hahaha, very funny. You don’t mean this seriously, do you? :metal:

Try to read about History of Overgrow.com. Personal cast of old OG owners and new one is completely different. I don’t have any contact for or connection to previous owner - ~rc~. But if you live in Canada, I’m sure you could track him there and use some consumer government protection :slight_smile: . I think he hasn’t got much time to enjoy OG subscription earnings :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Overgrow owes me $36 dollars, is this not overgrow?

You can just give me a paid subscriber title and a shit load of K and we’ll call it good.

8 Likes

Just for the fun, I can give you the title :sunglasses: If we offer some subscription in the future, let me know, I’ll hit you up for a year :relieved:

Karma is currently tied to post likes, so I can’t just fabricate it for you :smiley:

Looking at original offer (I’ve got it archived :slight_smile: ) I see we are offering at least half of promised services already for free :smiley: :heavy_check_mark:

##Subscribe to Overgrow Premium Accounts

Why should you subscribe to an Overgrow Premium Account?

Nothing about Overgrow is changing! All of the features you’re used to as a normal member will continue to be free. If you’d like to access these new and additional features, you’ll need to upgrade your account to the Premium Service.

What new features are available?

SSL Encrypted Connections :heavy_check_mark:
Secure real-time chat with other members
Office safe forum theme
Personalized user title
Image Gallery Editor
Member’s Only Lounge :heavy_check_mark:
Personalized @overgrow.com email address
Unlimited Private Message storage :heavy_check_mark:
Avatar size increased to 70x70 :heavy_check_mark:
Maximum upload image size increased to 150k :heavy_check_mark:
Browse the forums with full size images, not thumbnails :heavy_check_mark:
Special discounts with Overgrow Sponsors
Ability to start special-interest forums
Title of “Overgrow Subscriber” with your name
Account activation at C-Bay Auctions without any deposit

How can you pay for the upgrade?

To prevent any attachment of your real name to your username, you should send a money order or cash through the mail. If you’re in the US, postage to Canada is 60 cents and make sure it is an international money order. All funds listed here are in US Dollars. You can also click on the PayPal button to submit payment, once payment is approved, you will receive an email for your username to activate your subscription.

How much does a subscription cost?

$15 - 3 months ($5 per month)
$24 - 6 months ($4 per month)
$36 - 12 months ($3 per month)
$200 - Lifetime (never expires)

Important for Paypal Users:
To get your subscription activated after sending payment by Paypal, please paste a copy of the email confirmation from Paypal in a Private Message to RC.

C-Bay Auctions Activation:
To get your C-Bay account activated please make sure you have registered at C-Bay and forward a Private Message to RC with your C-Bay username.

Make the money order out to “HS”, and attach your USERNAME:

Heaven's Stairway
PO Box 91
Cartierville Station
St. Laurent, Quebec
H4R 2V7
Canada
9 Likes

I first found overgrow back in 2001, I learned so much from the site back then. Lots of things have changed since OG was shut down. Cant wait to see this site grow once again.

5 Likes

Hello old friend. Nice too see you are still kicking about.

nl420…

11 Likes

Hello guys!

@Islandchef Welcome on board! Yeah, it is completely different world :slight_smile:

@nl420 Glad to have you here! Do I remember correctly that you are one of the founders of original Overgrow? Welcome!

4 Likes

You remember correctly. :nerd:

9 Likes

Old member here!
Uploaded tons of pics and grow logs.
Was living in brazil at the time, and had the same username i got now. Glad it was free :wink:
At the time, ip addresses where static, and i remember hiring and configuring the proxy servers abroad to get in safely…
It was truly the only place where i could share my love for the plant while feeling safe. Still remember the day i got the nasty banner…
Years later, (last year, actually) i won one of the two licenses granted by the Uruguay govt to grow for pharmacies.
I owe part of this to the good old OG.
Glad it’s back.
Thanx to the new admin, and kudos to the old one, for it was a wonderful source of knowledge and i owe part of all that i do know to it.
Have a great 2017,
Borealis

11 Likes

Hello fellow growers, been missing a good place to hang out for a long time since the old page… Nice to be here, free again!

6 Likes

I’m here not there I was member of many sites so sorry went down so did I been ten years allright glad to see the old sites back in the server for reference 3lb no drainage must be rocky under there much appreciation
and stich for the reference collectin I never got banned but did have hard feelings dutchgrown I liked seeds direct and gypsys stories my first beans were sssc my 1st high times cannabis castle and then there were 2
also $5 a seed from classified ads humbolt and you know I went back to alpha bud in 2000 anyhoo grow on my brothers JAH LOVE ijah

7 Likes

love the rice but never seen the washer , member buyin weed ,quarter pressed into cassette case it was the smallest brick I seen but good , 2.2 from mex border to la pickup at 55 per kilo 60s los angelas

4 Likes

I was a member back in 2004 is it possible to get my old account back… I was harryman69 back then let me know thanks

5 Likes

I was there back when RC was around before he got busted,

6 Likes

Yap I remember Sad day for Og… Yes I remember Rc. I was Harryman69 back then… Wish I can get my old account back

4 Likes

Hey nl420! Good to hear from you! Check your pms…

4 Likes