Any original OG members back?

Those may be hard to upload, har har, but we are glad you have posted.

Welcome @McMuffin

2 Likes

Hi guys! Wow I’m glad to be here. I don’t know if any of y’all remember me but I worked for OG right before it went down. My job was to sysop and implement a site upgrade in ~S’s absence. Shortly after I got my first paycheck the site went poof!

14 Likes

I remember you, welcome to the new OG glad you found us.

2 Likes

A warm welcome indeed @x3n0.

1 Like

Bushy Old Grower… ?.. aka… “BOG” :wink: …if I remember correctly,

@highgrade was the master of bubblers…

I think that @BogSeeds is primarily soil grower…

4 Likes

Welcome back @x3n0! :grin:

1 Like

whats up over-growers! i’m stoked the site is up and going again. once my time in the army was done, i moved back to california, got a medical card & registered on overgrow. I was on on the first OG the last part of 04 the entirety of 2005. the site was the first place i started to absorb grow information that led me to the harvests i’m pulling off today. happy growing!

11 Likes

Hello and welcome back @doublecalhoun! Congrats on going legal medical!

Good to see some more original members back @doublecalhoun

Looking forward to getting to know you!

99%

Nice to see you here @doublecalhoun. I’m pretty sure i remember you but you wont remember me (i didn’t post back then) A

CONGRATS I MISSED THE POINT ON SPELL CHECKER :angry:

Been reading and getting used to the new forum, hanging out in chat as back then.

Getting back at growing after 10 years break, had a little run in with the law.
Anyway good to be back, and it’s great to see Overgrow back up running!

Building a closet for moms, clones and maybe some closet breeding.
Got a small flower room, with 2x 600W HPS. Im only growing for me and the misses, but figure
with 2x 600W I won’t have to flower all year round.

Cheers

13 Likes

Welcome back guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @Palindrome! Welcome back.

1 Like

Thank you mate, good to be here.

Been interresting to read and see what have happend with the LED’s,
in the 10 years I have been away from the scene.

7 Likes

OG was a staple for me back in 02’-04’
A lot was learned from you guys, then poof, it was all gone.
So glad to be back!

10 Likes

Glad you found us again @Dreadedfeather! Welcome back.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I joined Overgrow in 1999 but may have been 2000. Only recently started a grow thread on other site but came here when I saw comment in a post about it.

I used to hang out in the, “old farts lounge”, if that gives one any idea how old I am. Still have look like guy on Zig-zag rolling papers with hair down to middle of my back but all grey now…lol!

I also look like (and feel like, “Rip-Van-Winkle”) as much has changed in approx. 20 years. I woke up and started growing last summer and realized everything had changed.

Once upon a time there were no auto or fem seeds. Also, what’s with all this expensive additive feeding on a schedule…and no more flushing? lmao!

I made some good friends but can’t remember their names…one good friend had his own island off the gulf coast in the swamps…Louisiana? Since we were old 20 years ago then some may have passed but surely some good memories and had a few friends online when I really needed em at a low point in my life!

11 Likes

I never thought I’d be back on Overgrow after 2006. I went by FupDuck back then. I live in CO now, And have an excellent, legal grow room turning out Trainwreck, Ghostrider OG, and crosses.

It’s nice to be back.

7 Likes