Any original OG members back?

BMD,

Been years since I’ve seen you on here!!

One of the old original good guys as well!!

Badge em up boys, we got another lifer!!

5 Likes

It will be cool when a chat is up, not always about but when I am it be nice to chat with a few I recognized, been a long time and almost died at least 7 times since the 90’s. 1st page of my medical binders says “won’t die.” The joke in life is if I have an appointment with God I may very well be on the throne and have to say sorry, later mon :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously, THANK GOD for Cannabis!!! Saved my life literally and still saving it. Each day is a gift, be kind and smoke good cannabis :),…that is all,…WAIT, already??? C’mon now, who stole my lighter $&^O&^F%F%&O&)T

9 Likes

Welcome back @OntarioBud!

5 Likes

Welcome @KronicKuz! A lot of originals turning up. :grin:

5 Likes

Ha! Ha! Welcome @BushManDan! Keep running from the light!

3 Likes

Was a Moderator on the old Overgrow - Long ago… Moving a little bit slower. Still growing. Still waking and baking and still keep in touch with some of the old TOG crew…

19 Likes

Thanks for coming back @Gunny!

3 Likes

aren’t we all! But our plants still look beautiful even though we’re taking some heavy mileage. :vulcan: It’s good to keep seeing fresh young crops.:smiley:

3 Likes

@Westcoast: Welcome. Sorry to hear about the raid. Blueberry was one of my favorites back then. I was a soil grower up until late 2016 when I switched to coco. I’m glad I made the switch. Now I always KNOW what my plants are receiving for nutes, they’re getting just what I’m feeding them. You might want to try a plant or two in coco to see if you like it. It is a huge improvement over soil.

@Growmeister: It is very much like the old OG. Glad you found your way back.

@FreeTheHemp: Come on in man, the community is warm and friendly. :smiley:

@cannaloop: Still a great place to hang out, glad you found us.

@nube: You still feel “nube” is a fitting name? You been around a while. There’s is a lot of the “old OG” here and it is still a peaceful collaborating community. Always good to welcome back an old school member.

@KronicKuz: Welcome back, man.

@OntarioBud: good place to come home to. Glad you found your way back.

@BushManDan: Good to hear that cannabis improved your life. Welcome.

Me too, on both counts. :smiley: Welcome home.

8 Likes

I was absolutely floored last week to find Overgrow had been brought back to life. I was on the old forum a lot back in the day. I think my old username was RockDawg but I am not 100% sure. I remember some of the big names like RC, ~shabang~ (and his shabaticals), nl420, and Krusty. Many more would surely spring to mind if I heard their names. Was really bummed when OG shut down, Although when it did I had quite growing a couple years prior and wasn’t on nearly as much as I had been previously. Like others, I would occasionally type in overgrow.com just to see and would always get the typical screen. Was shocked to see the home page load last week!

Thanks so much for bringing the old gal back!

15 Likes

Welcome to OG, @bozrdang !

5 Likes

I was a member of the original OG back in around 2004-2005. I bought some of the cheapest seeds going from my local head shop (California Orange Bud) and with the help of some of the members managed to grow four huge girls straight from the seed and produce the best weed I’ve ever had. Not bad for a first attempt and I went on to grow many more! I do remember a lot of U.S users being on at that time (I’m in the UK) and I always remember the camaraderie between the patrons of the forum. I was very pleased to see that OG is back and as I’m looking to get back into growing (possibly a small(ish!) LED ScrOG!) I’m looking forward to contributing and learning from the new forum!

H

10 Likes

Welcome @TheHydra! :grin:

1 Like

Welcome back @TheHydra to Overgrow 2.0.
Look around and settle in.
You will find lots of useful information regarding stealthily grown LED buds!

2 Likes

Any really old…, OG OLD TIMERS… that remember, “koda” ? …(aka= kodajake). still here ? ( shabang, juice/ GUANO,… JJJ )… if so…say, “HEY” … :wink: (Share the Wealth, NOT the stealth)…

13 Likes

Welcome @kodajake!

2 Likes

Not kidding.

I’m glad to see the site is back up and running. Anyone hear anything recent from CecilC? I’ve poked around some boards looking for him over the years.

I was on the original OverGrow starting in 2001 as a severely ADD 14 year old kid. Cannabis was the first thing that could keep my attention. I used to hang out in the chat room a lot back then and learned SO MUCH from a lot of the old school members. 17 years later, I’ve been in the medical marijuana industry formally for 5 years, and have been growing since 2002.

Glad to see some familiar names!

11 Likes

61+ :slight_smile: and first time we grew was 1979

9 Likes

You’re a real bush man then! :smiley:

2 Likes

good to see OG back, i was a member of the original site for a while before it was taken down, will never forget where i learnt about growing.

4 Likes