Any original OG members back?

Was wondering what happened to pm’s ive been away for a long time… 7 1/2 years for creating recreationals… Boo!!!

1 Like

Lofnl yeah i really wish I coulda played the SWIM card when I got the green n white envelope that said The United States of America vs. Lil ole me…

4 Likes

The Circle gets a little closer. The Old Hemp Farmer aka Brother Gregory

6 Likes

@NuniaWuzI , @TOHF , welcome back!!!

5 Likes

Thank you! The Old Hemp Farmer aka Brother Gregory

4 Likes

Hello Stoners and Growers, I was an original OG member (TheMechanic or ManiacMech) and remember the off the hook drama…the “bad day” when seeing that message in place of grow info was disturbing and I went underground for a long while. I’ve since been around or involved in many forums and communities under a handful of names. I deal with a few OG members on Strainly and just wanted another way to contact them.

Really sad to see so many of our vets and my old friends whom have passed, But it also brings back some fun memories.

Keep it green and keep overgrowing the world!

9 Likes

Welcome @PureStoned

6 Likes

Hello friends, I missed stopping by. I am Conlarazon and I was in the old Overgrow, in the Spanish forum.
As always, here is the Home Grow Bible… Very modern now!

Health

9 Likes

Not sure if i was an “original” …kinda hit the og scene i think in 2001 or 02 …odd time see some ole folks on FB …dont really see anyone here on this thread from them days

Anyhoo

Peace luv groovy
krusty

8 Likes

Ahoj… yeah I was a member and claimed my old user name “conexio”. I had the weed leaf throwing a peace sign. Well I missed overgrow and found old fbi info on it and see it’s back do I had to come join again.

6 Likes

Welcome back, what years were you here? @Conexio

3 Likes

Hello! I joined year 2000 and was around untill about 2002 or 2003… I may have been up untill 2004 or 2005. I moved a couple times during the process and since then developed Multiple Scoliosis and get bad memory problems. That’s about right. :jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

Glad your here, don’t leave again, we might come lookin…lol Welcome Back
420.fw

4 Likes

Hello bro’s

do you remember Juice? well i’m the original HashStash and was top dog with all the pimps like Rick, Gyspy N, BOG, RES, I can remember back when rez was breaking out Apollo strain and bog was throwing down some dope strains and OG was thriving with top growers from around the world… if you was a someone you were chillin at OG…

I can’t remember my close OG friends real name but it’s hear in my heart (YESCA) HE only knows i’m the real hashstash, he sent me gifts like so many others here… hit me up give my mind a workout , peace…

9 Likes

Welcome Back

4 Likes

TY

Good to be back…

7 Likes

Welcome back @HashstasH !!! Good to see you again!

3 Likes

I don’t know you, did you know Swampwolf? He was my bud. I hung with BOG, once, it was enough.
Knew Mota and talked with chimera daily.
Regardless, Welcome Back To The Community

4 Likes

Oh yeah I was first here around 2003, my name was zemaze, everybody called me zem, so it just stuck. I wonder where Bagseed and Salts are lol those were two famous ladies at OG as far as I remember. OG was so special, glad to have it back. Yay!

7 Likes

Alaskagrown in the house…original member of Overgrow and a frequent customer of Heaven’s Stairway before the disaster happened…

I’ll do a post here very soon about who I am and what I’m about.

Have a great week folks!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

10 Likes