Any original OG members back?

Long time bro……
How’s life been treating you……

6 Likes

Hello @OldUncleBen, and welcome to overgrow 2.0.

When you say that you doubt any original members of overgrow here, what do you mean by “original”? If it was anyone who was a member before it went down in 2006 or so, you might be surprised to see how many of us are here. In fact, there’s a thread where you can post that you were an old member HERE, and an “Old School Member” badge for you when you post there.

10 Likes

Welcome back, I like making new friends.

3 Likes

Holy Shit… dig seeing old school friends from the mighty OG Past… ORIGINAL HASHSTASH Here when Juice and Cabby, Yesca, Blazeoneup etc best back then lets make it best again…

6 Likes

I was here when the shark tank was a very viscous place and wasn’t a very nice place for some members who didn’t have thick skin… im 60 now but my memory still remembers some like i mentions… I had to many friends who were here, I was a paid supporter and was a loyal og for years … luvmebud, cabby, yesca, rc, juice, blazeonup, many femals but can’t remember the names sorry lol…

5 Likes

2017 - 2020 would be this the present site , the original site started and ended much earlier but there are many members from both of those time periods still around and many who are unfortunately not.

2 Likes

Thanks, will do.

Howdy, am over 70 so the old age pains are there, plus had a bout with cancer, 2 lumbar surgeries, etc. Speaking of “Oldjoints”, even walking is getting to be uncomfortable. Life’s a bitch and then you die.

How about yourself, what’s up?

2 Likes

Well after prison for cultivation had to wait for parole to end before starting to grow again. Been back in the saddle for 5 years so had to start all over again.
I hear ya on the old age thing, I’m not far from you in that and feeling the negligence of my youthful years. I climbed trees until I was 60 and it’s catching up with me.
Nice to see you around bro, hope you enjoy OG 2.0. Not near the bragging and bullshit of the old one.
Peace……… OJ

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, really sucks! Hope the rebound has been a pleasant experience.

Happy to hear folks have grown up. The old forums really wore some of us down at times. There was one fellow I used to converse with. He was so beat up by the OG bullies I felt he was suicidal. Advised him not to let the punks define who he was.

Take care…

Tio

5 Likes

Howdy @OldUncleBen, and welcome back. I’m I’m a dinosaur, too, but missed the first version of OG. I know we have a thread about peoples ages, and it seems like we have one about old members. Maybe someone can help me, @Northern_Loki, anybody?

We got another dinosaur from Texas called @oleskool830. He’ll be along shortly to say hi. I know we have a good many members that were here before. Hope you run into some old friends.

I gotta go back and read that first paper you linked. I started reading it in the thread and it sounds interesting. Just give a shout if you need any help with the new OG. And, I hope we get to see some pics of your garden. peace

4 Likes

This one?

5 Likes

Thanks, hope you enjoy the site. The old OG was huge. Too many members to remember them all now. Good luck with this one.

5 Likes

I was on the old OG in 2002 for a short time, I lived in Washington at the time. I didnt post much under the name Daidalist. I dont consider myself an original because I wasnt very active in there, had a lot going on at the time, was selling my computer store at the time and moved to Az by 2003.

5 Likes

Welcome back home everyone!

3 Likes

Welcome back @OldUncleBen !!!

4 Likes

Hey man, good to see you. Uncle Ben here, was in at the beginning.

Take it easy…

5 Likes

I was a member back in the late 90s and Cannabis World also. Used to go by HB11. Use to chat with #plantbuilder, crxr and a few others. Ive never really gone away, just muted myself. It got kinda scary when CW got taken out and look at it now its legal almost everywhere. Cbay would be rockin right now. I still have some Malawi mix from afropips, I may have to drop them next spring.

10 Likes

I had 4 AK-47, 4 Northern Lights, 4 Power Plant and 4 White Rhino flowering when the servers were seized. I almost panicked and chopped them down. I am so glad I didn’t. I had been posting a lot and Old Pink kept saying on IC Mag that the feds were going to go after people.

6 Likes

NL420 is still around and kicking I just don’t think he is on overgrow any more

4 Likes