Any original OG members back?

Namaste! What a shock seeing this site coming back to life. Like the phoenix arising from the ashes, OG is being rebirthed., and I couldn’t be happier. I was never on here very long, maybe a couple years or so before it went down, but damn I was bummed when it went down. It was so awesome, and I learned so much in the short time I was here, I couldn’t believe it just disappeared. And than I couldn’t believe I hadn’t downloaded so much of the good stuff I had learned here. I was just a novice back than and was just totally blown away with how much knowledge there was on OG. I started out using General Hydroponics Waterfarms, and there was one thread in particular that taught me everything and more that I needed to know about them. Can’t remember the authors name, but the thread was “The Waterfarm Experience”. It was killer, and I’ve never seen any thread on Waterfarms anywhere with even close to as much information as that one had on them.

Anyway, welcome back OG, love you guys, and thanks for all you do! Peace…:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Just did a search for the hell of it, and here we are. I was indeed a member. Started as Bang Wang, after bust, Ghost of BW. I don’t grow these days, but Im looking forward to seeing some familiar faces. Booboy (is that you boo?), Dowzer, Prawn Connery, Mongoose, FE404, bigislandbud, virginbudgrower, Smoothy, so many others, miss you all!

5 Likes

Hey BW, welcome back !
I do remember you well… Nice to see you again… hope all is well there.
D_S

2 Likes

Welcome back OG friends of past. OG lives on… Enjoy your stay.

Overgrow the world!..

1 Like

High guys,

Good to see not all of you are behind bars! :wink:

I used to be an OG regular in the outdoor fora from 2000 to somewhere in 2006 when somebody switched of the light. Havent been growing ganja for a while but i’m still working (breeding) on other plants. Who knows about the future, she is still my favorite plant!

I’ll go search my picture database of outdoor grows from 2000-2006 and upload em again.

Cheers!
Paddo

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I hail from Costa Rica and i believe i was a member during the golden era when the logo was “overgrom the goverment” I can remember my username back then, it might have been Avalon0420 same as now. I remember Nietszche and a whole lot of other things that i learned form this website, used to be here all the time, i mean ALL THE TIME, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice to see you again.

PS.: I found a cd with pics and info from the old overgrom website, like really old material; if i cand find it i’ll be posting memorabillia from the beginning of this century… BONGLOAD!!!

10 Likes

Salud, tico, y bienvenido.
Pura Vida!

1 Like

Buenisimo, estoy aca desde el 2000, y ahora me encuentro este wesbsite otra vez, no se que me dio por oner Overgrow.com en la barra de direcciones y vea mae!!! HAHAHA.

2 Likes

Me alegro de leerte. Que estas cultivando y como, primo?

2 Likes

Ahora estoy por pedir un NYCD y algo mas pero quiero auto a ver como me va!

1 Like

Cultivas en interior o exterior? Primo, las autos solo si no hay mas remedio, y mas con tu clima (por muy alto en las montañas que pudieras estar… No tienes acceso a buenas sativas centroamericanas : Punto Rojo, Punta Rosa (what gringos call Panama or Colombian Red Hair too), Guatemala Sativa, Colombian Gold, Red or Mangobiche?

1 Like

I’ll gladly take some beans from ya… No, really got nothing going on now…

1 Like

I remember now, it was “Avalon” my nickname, i think…

3 Likes

Si eso es a mi, hablame en la Lengua del Imperio que tengo el inglés mas oxidado que un carguero somalí…

2 Likes

OG member here! I used to spend so many hours on this site! :joy::joy::joy: I would give anything to have some of my old pictures that were posted on the original site. I guess they are lost forever now but I just checked tonight to see if the domain was somehow back up and running and to my surprise, it is! So glad!

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG… I dont think the pictures could be recovered from the old site.

Time to make some new pictures…

Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Someone should get those remade. I like it, hell I would buy a couple.

2 Likes

I’m not an oldschool member. I’ve been hustling since the '80s, but not on any forums. I don’t deserve the badge.

2 Likes

Im an original old school member although this wasn’t my handle back then, learned so much from that site and at a time when i was just getting into self supply.

3 Likes

I used to be Avalon420, back in the day… Welcome bro!! @Jaybird3383

2 Likes