Any trusted members out in San Fran?

Howdy pals!

I’m interested in a pack of seeds that are only available at a dispensary out in San Fran. They deliver for free, but only locally. I would pay for the seeds, shipping (within the US), and would be willing to pay a comission as well as offer a cut (if you’re into that type of stuff) of the keeper of the bunch.

Please PM if interested!

3 Likes

If they say “ur” don’t trust them. Trust us.

3 Likes

what strain is it?

1 Like

I think u’re onto something dude!

Bombay Crush by Purple City Genetics. It’s some good stuff. None of the cuts I took survived, sadly!

1 Like

I have no idea if this is legit or not. Maybe someone can chime in.

https://www.getsava.com/shop/purple-city-genetics-bombay-crush-feminized-seeds

2 Likes

You may want to check out

1 Like

They’re legit, that’s actually the dispensary I’m talking about. They only deliver to locals, which should be on the front page.

3 Likes

oh dude. i love me some pcg, im in SD, theyre stocked @ my local dispensary. good luck finding Bombay Crush. if youre willing to wait until spring, ive collected quite a few of their cuts over the years if youd be interested in trading for either postage or beans. alternatively if you see any seeds @ march and ash youd like, im like 20m from there. they start dropping in store march

Grandiflora
     Blue Limonene - West Mac x Melonatta  - Heavy notes of lemon pledge with undertones of sweetness. Out of this world colors.
     Grandi Guava - Sweet and fruity terps. Said to be a "better yielding gelato". Amazing Bag Appeal. Poor to decent yield

Purple City Genetics
     Gush Mints - Kush Mints x F1 Durb x Gushers - bakery terps and gassy undertones. insane yield. 
     Molotov Cocktail - F1 Durban x Gushers x Strawnana x THC Bomb - Fast finisher (~50 days) with low stretch.
     Moroccan Peaches - Spanish Barbara x Lemon Tree Skornage - garlicy peach terps, for washing
     Pineapple Breeze - Guava Tart x Caribbean Cookies - Tart Taste, velvety textured buds
     Slurty3 - Slurricane (Cowboy’s cut) x Gelato 33 - insane bag appeal. good yield.

Old School Classics
     Wedding Cake - Jbeezy Cut - Sweet and creamy taste. Hints of gasoline. Slow veg, but good yield.

Lit Farms
     Super Sonic - Gary Payton x Project 4516 - "Fresh" fruity Terps. Medium Stretch, Fast Finish
4 Likes

Does your Grandi’s leaves look like this?

2 Likes

Here’s that Bubba Diagonal I had mentioned previously. She’s doing well.

Taking clones of everyone when I wake up.

IF I wake up.

Cheers.

hard to tell but those look right for grandiguava. she stays green, the leaves will only purple up if its really cold. that bubba diagnoal looks mighty healthy!

1 Like

anyone know much about this Project 4516 cut?
I have it crossed to wedding pie, also from LIT.

1 Like

Why not ask herojuana.tom, i think he is in San Fran

1 Like

I’m right outside of San Francisco, where is local as far as delivery.

1 Like

Here is the areas they deliver to:

And West Solano-Napa.

1 Like

So that could work, I go to solano county a lot, Im originally from there.

Im in the tri valley. So i just checked them out, they are not serving currently

1 Like

That would be dope. Though, you would have to be present at the time of delivery with a valid ID. It’s kind of a pain in the ass.

1 Like

Thats not a problem. They might even bring it to my house lol if not id go to my BIL house in livermore they state they deliver there.

I guess just let me know when they open back up.

1 Like

Sent ya a PM!

Use code WANDER for 40.00 off @Mr.Christmas

2 Likes