Mama Funk Clones

Continuing the discussion from Clones from Clonify:

Bro, if you’re interested in clones, check out mamafunkclones.com, based in Southern Cali.They DON’T ship anymore, BUT, as OG has a lot of Cali-based members, I was thinking of having THEM pick up clones I wanted and ship them. I messaged them, asked for current listings, physical address, and whether they still had the Clone Shippers they utilized before (contained small LED lite). When they reply, I’ll hit you back with info. BTW, they supply dispensaries all over their area, keep the prices low (as in $14 per strain!!!) and, were very customer-friendly). Man, I hope I can pull this off. Not being able to start any plants this year put a damper on my plans. I’ll keep you posted. As always, peeps, do stay safe.

9 Likes

Your cuts are being taken tomorrow promise :sunglasses:

4 Likes

If i can help someone have a better day in these times that we are all living in right now…I’m willing anything to help get some medicine into someones hands…I’m willing! Thank You to everyone here who has helped me…Ive met some good people here!

Clones from Cali…fkn cool!:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mamma funk was one of the places that I wrote about a few reply’s ago. They say they dont deliver but they supply aunt janes nursery in mass. I know the clone arent sprouting wings .

4 Likes

TSMH…emailed sales@mamafunkclones.com…got the following reply…paraphrasing: Meet Locations: Montebello and Escondido. Clone Inventory: Chemistry, Chem Scout OG, Gelato #41, Grape Ape Grandpa’s Breath, Lemon Royal, Mimosa, Mochi, Motorbreath #15, Orange Freeze, Osmium, Pineapple Sorbet, Strawberry Fruity Pebbles, Sundae Driver #19 (JBreezy cut), Sunshine OG, Tiger Champagne, Tropicana Banana and, Skittlez Punch (all $14.00) 3 inch Teen clones ($20.00): Chemistry, Chem Scout OG, Cherry Tree (only 1 in stock now), Gelato #41, Grape Ape, Grandpa’s Breath, Motorbreath #15 and, Pineapple Sorbet.
I know personally that the Inventory changes greatly. I’m thinking about putting out an appeal to Cali-based OGers in those areas. I’ve grown Grape Ape, Sundae Driver #19, Mimosa, Banana Punch, Holy Grail and, Cotton Candy. I was certainly impressed with their plants in the past. They supplied a Number: 323-248-8800. Hope this helps someone. Please continue to be safe.

4 Likes

I want some if we can find a person. If any one knows any one in mass im right around there. I have no problem mailing out what ever.

3 Likes

I think I’m going to put out a broad appeal to any/all Cali OGers near the two cities, if any volunteers, send the applicable funds (plus extra for shipping), extend my trust and, wait. I’m in Maine, BTW.

3 Likes

I’m about 200 miles or more from either location. If it was closer I’d drive down and grab them. I’m interested in a couple new strains as well.

2 Likes

Well if you get a wild hair up your ass let me know I’ll buy you one for everyone you pick up for me lol

1 Like

He flies and you buy…sounds like a good deal

2 Likes

We get a couple people with the same mindset we may talk him into a road trip :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: but for real where is all my Cali people at

2 Likes

14 dollar clones what is 14 dollars in California anyway like double cheeseburger value meal at McDonald’s I’ll never forget dude laughing counting my money calling my hundreds Humboldt 20s :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Damn those clones do sound NICE :+1:

I was listening to Kevin and Mene Gene talking last night and now i want a cherry lemon cut…from Mene Gene.

Might start a topic…“California OGers…HELP!!!” See what happens. Stay tuned.

1 Like

I looked up Dark Heart Nursery and vendors. I have medallion Atwater and dubs green garden delivery. These 2 spots are decent drive.

Also Santa Cruz is a beach trip which gives me reason to go. Also I believe Bodhi drops to one of the clubs their.

I’ll try to help if I can! I also let med card lapse.

1 Like

Has anyone ever heard of microbe.alchemist
Interesting inventory non rooted clones 75 each plus

99424959_10157725014828999_902408156859072512_n

We need these in our areas…down the street or even couple per city

5 Likes

Allot of people want some :slight_smile:

1 Like

Momma Funk is back on Strainly and soon to be shipping

“After over 2 years on hiatus from shipping genetics, we will be back up and running by mid November at the very latest. ~Mama Funk Clones”

4 Likes