Any1 from michigan?

na thats not why you’re not liked. You’re not liked because you’re on here acting like a child throwing a tantrum over a damn clone. Hate to bust your bubble but you’re a god damn fool if you’re willing to throw in 7 bills on a clone. I honestly think it would be in your best interests to move your little ass along to some other forum because im willing to bet nobody here is going to be willing to help you after your display of acting like a little bitch on here. Fuck on

4 Likes

Name calling makes none of it better yall.

2 Likes

My bad…its like Plato said…i was just speaking the truth. Done here

3 Likes

Self-description…“to the unwise, the wise seem foolish”.

2 Likes

gee it’s fun being shouted at :poop: :clown_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Whos the one acting like a child…this thread has nothing to do with you at all walk on boi…theres the door dude…my thread is being blown up and has nothing to do with you… move on

As for any more conversations in here that dont have to do with locating or trading clones can take a walk as well

THIS IS A LOCATING/TRADING THREAD NOT A circus side show?..

@vernal feeding misinformation is your forte?!? You can not legally posses a clone anyways…you stated its federally legal to posess vlones since there thc % is less than .03%…utter bullshite!!!

The feds can bust everyone growing in legal states if they chose to do so…move on quit blowing up my thread with your bogus useless info

that would be you, sir. I find you to be very disrespectful and unpleasant

2 Likes

do you really think that type of attitude will fly around here?

Who wants to take bets on how many days it is before this guys is booted?

3 Likes

how the fuck am i being a cry baby? Nobody came to me why the fuck would someone come to me? 8 was just reading through topics and saw you acting like a bitch so insaid something. Step the fuck off kid. Sitting here acting like an entitled ass little kid. Dont you have a riot to attend? Anyways I’ve said my peace. And you… well you and your attitude speaks for itself. Good luck with that clone son. Im done here

Why cuz i dont agree with you!

Grow a set. You came on her initailly to ask what i was looking for…have you anything to add to this threads topic? If not move on…dont jump out the bushes saying bad things about me bitching about my thread being hijacked…

Highjacked thread alert!!

Tampa crippie is the clone and its on the way son!!

Why all the swearing and pissy attitude

Im certainly not some entitled kid either.

Im just pissed my thread has been highjacked for no good reason and useless misinformation is in it

Why is vernal lying to the masses? He has a law degree? Highly doubt that…

because you are being an ass and carrying on like a spoiled child. I am done here, enjoy your thread, but I doubt you will be a member here long with that attitude.

2 Likes

I feel like perhaps you could have found clones from members here for less than a grand if you were nicer.

Peep the 2018 Farm Bill specifically the section dealing with hemp. Sub 0.3% THC is hemp. Seeds, hemp flower, and yes, unrooted cuttings would count as hemp the way I’m reading it. But do enlighten me on your expert interpretation.

I am an expert in “bird law” myself (which is not governed by reason in this country lol).

Settle down Kyle, hard to make friends when you’re losing it every other post.

4 Likes

Thats hemp not cannabis vernal. Huge difference.

You guys were posting in here about things that have nothing to do with the thread topic…im not going to get into an argument online. Over this! Peace out

1 Like

He is just pointing out that if it is under that percentage it is legally classified as hemp, not cannabis (federally).

4 Likes

They ship anywhere in the USA. Do, or don’t, but you’re gonna have more trouble getting strangers to meet up in person than you are buying clones from online dealers.

I understand the apprehension, but this is safer than driving a clone back over the Indiana border. A plant cutting inside a bag in a box doesn’t arouse suspicion. It’s how everything moves around.

In fact, unrooted cutting are federally legal now since they are sub 0.3% THC. Just sayin’…

In this post we are talking about cannabis not hemp!

Ergo no need to explain hemp laws as they fo not pertain to cannabis

Exactly! Cube spores are legal, the fruits are not, for an analogous comnparison. No psilocin, no problem. No THC (or under a threshhold), no problem.

If seeds are illegal this whole board is going down lol.

2 Likes

Anything that is derived from cannabis i.e. its constituents deriviatives are illegal. Period…seeds,clones,pollen, etc. When it comes to hemp…my guess is its all regulated by the DEA. Have to have all kinds of license,paperwork,tax stamps , etc. im sure…lol…f you got caught with boomer spores you are off to jail!! No ? About it

So is every gas station in America selling CBD federal criminals lol listen to yourself.

It’s all Cannabis sativa, hermano.

Keep diggin’ that hole.

Cbds from hemp arent illegal. Someone paid uncle sam a tax some where. [Lets say you want to make some money. Oh better yet you and 30 other prople want hemp cbds cheaper buy in bulk] nope,You couldnt buy the same cbd from the guy who sells to the gas station. You have to prove you own a legit business to buy in bulk. You couldnt grow hemp and make it yourself without getting the licensure and pay the taxes on it. Im sure the gov is getting their cut. It wouldnt be legal otherwise…you could but if you got caught growing hemp without the proper license. Your most likely going to jail/court to pay fines…my guess is you cant just grow hemp