Anybody else like to fish?

9 Likes

Nice! I got an unlimited in the same color over the summer haha. What’s your most worthwhile mod?

3 Likes

@FishWhistler I installed the yakpower wireless lighting system and it looks incredible and i never thought id say this, but im actually glad i Bought the gear pod. It was great for installing the front nav lights and for extra storage. Ill try and get some pics of her all lit up…

12 Likes

Sturgeon fishing used to be really good here in the Columbia River. The pic with all the small fish are shad and that’s what we used to catch the big ones when we were younger. The seals which have become over populated have basically wiped them out. Salmon are next…

21 Likes

Outta likes.

Where on the Columbia? Nice looking fish.

2 Likes

Pulled this brown outta the dam near my house on a prince nymph over the weekend

28 Likes

We used to fish a lot by below bonneville dam down to Troutdale.

2 Likes

Nice! @LegsMahoney That’s a beaut!

Ive been taking my 5 year old fishing more this season. Lil’ dude’s able to bait his own hook and cast now. He’s got the fever!!

7 Likes

I don’t go out very often, as I rarely have the time these days, but earlier this year I caught some pretty trout.

23 Likes
3 Likes

Whoa, that’s quite odd…

2 Likes

My whole family loves it except me

Dude that’s awesome. I’m still working on my daughter to get her into fishing. When I was out catching that brown there was a dad across the river with his two boys and they were both happy as could be pulling in panfish and whatnot. Made it a point to tell the dude on my way out that he was doing the parenting thing right!

5 Likes

I don’t like orca’s period. People think they can train them to be pets, but they are killers and will turn on you if they feel like it. Nope. No orcas for me.

…as i said…better let em swim the oceans,where they belong to…they only kill when caged in Aquariums

1 Like

I have not heard of any people being killed yet, but my guess is it will happen. Definitely not in tanks.

Pick an animal, any animal, and under the right (read wrong) circumstances it will turn on you. And let’s be sure to include humans.

3 Likes

you´re probably right ,it maybe will happen…the boat attacks during the last yrs does look like at least

14 Likes

A few years back during a huge hatch of Cicadas, we got many big carp on top water lures.Such a good fight on light tackle!

1 Like

An orca killed Dawn Brabcheau in 2010 and have attacked surfers. Recently Orcas have been recorded attacking sailboats, mainly disabling their rudders. IMO, worse than sharks. I’d buy orca steak.

2 Likes