Anybody else like to fish?

It was so worth it.

7 Likes

That’s what counts! :+1:

1 Like

I have a t shirt that says, “Fishing is not just a matter of life or death. It’s much more
important than that” :grinning:

14 lb Lake Trout

PB Steelhead on 2 lb test leader. 17 lbs 6 oz

19 Likes

Outta likes, but boy howdy, I like those beautiful fish! Wow!! That looks like some fun!

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your accident.
The last time I was in hospital fishing related i left with forceps, 2x diffrent tweezers and scissors, I was getting a hook removed and the Dr offered them saying that they’re disposed of anyway.

I was back months later with my son and bagged another pair lol.

4 Likes

Just wondering if anybody has any tips on rolling with one hand? LMAO

4 Likes

Went for kingies but got a solid silver trevally and a bream… the trevor measured 54cm.

12 Likes

@THCeed it’s doable, I dislocated my elbow and I could still put a joint together.

Tip…to scratch under the cast a heavy duty cable tie works great lol.

Get well soon mate!

2 Likes

I hope you get better quickly! I think you may have to go the “dollar bill” route, or possibly one of the cheap rolling machines.

Man I love chasing smallmouth, catch them here in Yuma AZ in the Gila gravity canal. They consistently take a jerkbait fished as fast as possible.

9 Likes

They are a ton of fun to catch!

1 Like

That’s what a ‘first mate’ is for…image

2 Likes

With the amount that I burn, I would probably need two of these. LMAO

Cone packer

My wife has some of these back home, but I refuse to have anything to do with “RAw” products. Thanks though.

Don’t use raw cones then, I use elements.

3 Likes

What’s your go to? I prefer 1 1/4s and like them thin as possible…RAW are easy to find, but I’ve heard they aren’t as reputable as you’d like.

Oh, that’s new to me. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Believe it or not, my go-to for the most part are zig zag whites. I don’t use one and a quarters very much as I find there is an excess of paper. I can usually get about a gram and a half of material packed into the regular size ziggers. They usually burn between 20 and 25 minutes. I imagine if I started using one and a quarter size I would have to ask for an hour lunch. LOL

3 Likes

Ever since the lawsuit against Raw and their deceitfulness, I have nothing to do with them.

4 Likes