Anybody else like to fish?

Zig zag also makes cones, not sure if they use the white papers or not.

1 Like

I am fine with non-bleached papers.

2 Likes

Smoking green was my favourite but I can’t get them anymore, now it’s silver rizlas or hemp rips.
The rizlas are a bit short, I’m just getting into a joint and it’s time to roll another with rips that bit extra makes a difference.

I sometimes make cigar like joints and find thin papers aren’t much good for them a heavier paper is more suited for burning evenly.

1 Like

I don’t mind the Rizla’s, they work ok.

1 Like

Preparing my Salmon dish
Baked salmon
Green beans seasoned with lemon pepper
Steamed white rice with onion powder.:grin:.

Slightly oiled the pan

My preferred seasons

I’ll post the finish dish after it’s finished.:thinking:.if i dont eat it all…:rofl:.:joy:.:tada:.
Of course i didn’t catch it… They dont live in Florida.lol.
I bought Atlantic salmon…lol… I cheated

11 Likes

Good choice in your buy.

2 Likes

Thanks. Great tasting too.:grin:.

6 Likes

Omg I could eat that right now, it looks nicely done!

2 Likes

@THCeed how the arm buddy?

It was in oven at temp. 285 for 35 minutes. It was juicy. Thanks for the compliment.:trophy:.:trophy:.

1 Like

This is great …I love fishing .I used to fish all year till my back injury …I will say I was lucky enough to fish in Lake Onterio and stay near the Salmon River in N.Y for a weekend when I was younger .I caught some huge fish and the place was amazing I hope to get back there some time .It s a 4 hour trip from me.

2 Likes

Not bad thanks. I wish I could video the Dr. when they take the cast off. Every time I try and roll a joint, I am sure I get way more in there, than in the paper.

5 Likes

Yall know what this means!!! Bout to be spending some quality shanty time on the hardwater. We’re about to get blasted with cold weather and I couldn’t be happier. Id ice fish all year around if it was an option.

8 Likes

Nice morning in Sydney…with calamaris firing up like there’s no tomorrow.
Got 8 in 2 hours. Good fun…they tasted lovely in a Thai chilli stir-fry!

21 Likes

very cool. :+1:

2 Likes

What a beautiful, delicious animal that.

3 Likes

Dude that’s awesome

2 Likes

Hell ya bud. You use a pop up or do you keep one out on the water?

1 Like

Ive got a few pop ups. Ohio ice season is too short and unpredictable to leave huts up. Looking like its gonna get real good here in the next week or so.

2 Likes

I once hooked a salmon in the waters of Nootka Sound BC on my 9wt flyrod trolling a bucktail fly in the prop wash, skipping it in the wake.
As soon as it was hooked up my buddy dropped my float tube in the water, buckled my flippers on for me and over the side I went. 45 minutes later , 32lbs on chinook salmon came to the net and my crazy adventure was over LOL
I will never do that again but it was incredibly exciting
I’ve got a couple pictures somewhere.

9 Likes