Anybody else like to fish?

it looks like it’s strolling along all joyful it just took a hit.

3 Likes

That’s where the rest of that weed went!

7 Likes

new thread idea. running trees! lol. or trees doing things.

4 Likes

His cousin!

2 Likes

realized this is the fishing thread, i’ll stop posting in here.

1 Like

It’s cool, some of my best friends are fish.Takes a while to get thier language down tho.

3 Likes

I catch more trees than fish anyway so I don’t mind!

3 Likes

Look @Gadarien caught a tree pounder!

5 Likes

i hate sunken trees. many lures lost to them over the years. i’ve heard of people wanting to scuba dive down to common spots and collect them all.

3 Likes

There’s a YouTuber that does videos of diving in rivers. He pulls up so many lures!

2 Likes

My Great uncle used to use a bamboo pole with a burlap sack on the end to collect lures when the water was low. These are a small portion of what he had.

13 Likes

That’s amazing! What a collection

1 Like

This is true - had a friend that fished with homemade bombs. Unsportsmanlike, but highly effective.

1 Like

TOO BAD THEY’RE NOT IN SEASON.
From the Susquhanna. Too bad they aren’t making it past the damn. Seem a bit unfair.
Still my PB by a long shot fishing from shore.

16 Likes

man, that’s a nice one. I grew up on the Conestoga, and my grandfather would take us fishing for them where the Susquehanna ran into the Chesapeake. Never saw one that big :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This made me chuckle out loud. It reminded me of a story of my father and his friend, they worked at the mine together. So one of them decided to grab a stick of dynamite and that they were going to go fishing with that. Long story short when they were in the little 12 ft aluminum boat and they lit it and it when they lit it, in the boat, they had a big panic and then finally got it out into the water to blow up. They never did that again.
It’s called the TNT wobbler.

2 Likes

You won’t regret ditching the trilene and stepping up your line selection to P-Line. It will feel like taking off thick wool gloves.

I finally found my forever spot on my favorite series of connected lakes with a return to MI from a shit hole called Indiana. I’m about as content as I can possibly be with the best pan fish in the area under my dock and a legal garden on my property. I’m allowing myself to be happy for the first time in many years, and I will eviscerate anyone that even thinks about infringing on it; I’m talking to you unknown blonde I will certainly meet soon with big tits and daddy issues. You’re banned from even getting through the gated drive! I even put a sign up! :laughing:

14 Likes

I was out practicing for a bass tournament today. Started catching some crappie so now I got tomorrow’s dinner

21 Likes