Anyone have experience with the Ukrainian breeder, Errors Seeds?

I got my first few seeds as freebies from a Multiverse order. After looking into Errors a bit further, I found that I could just order directly from them and they sell their gear for dirt cheap, like <$2 per seed for stuff on sale. So of course I figured what the hell, and placed a small $40 order. The damn things were at my door step in 10 days, from Ukraine! So I ordered a ‘few’ more, but I’ve only had an opportunity to run one of their White Widow auto.

Here’s my second impulse buy… :no_mouth:

3 Likes

brother I had never heard of it and as soon as I saw your post I immediately looked for … or ordered now from them some female autoflowers and I noticed that some strains they have uncommon percentages of thc … then in euros it does not cost really nothing :joy:

1 Like

:rofl:
Nice variety, right! I just hope they’re worth the time.

They are crap. Not worth the time
They not legit

Welcome to OG. That was fast no hello or anything

4 Likes

Last time I ordered a guitar from that neck of the woods they tried to empty my bank account lol

2 Likes

Welcome to OG. Could you elaborate please? Not that I would ever order anything from the Ukraine. lol. Just curious.

3 Likes

Some of my human genetics are from that neck of the woods. :thinking:

What are you guys trying to say? :rofl:
( just poking you guys with a stick, all in good fun! )

4 Likes

This is a cheap, filthy Ukrainian seedbank, which even Ukrainians avoid. These seeds are popular only with beginners. The names of the strains have nothing to do with their genetics.

2 Likes

Brother good morning I too have read about such things in fact for the order I loaded the money on a prepaid card and I paid just the balance I owed to them but on that card I have no money only for these things and I load them

2 Likes

That happened a lot these past few years.

1 Like

Well ok then. lol

1 Like

Makes me sad to see Americans buying from a Ukrainian “seed bank” to try n save a buck and getting ripped :cry:

You have access to breeders placing in cannabis cups and terp awards and you’re buying from a Ukrainian website… you’ll never find what you’re looking for that way and the only thing you’ll find is some hairy-airy skinny-mini strain wannabe

3 Likes

I like Sin City Seeds.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I have plenty of genetics from right here in the U.S. It wasn’t exactly as if I was breaking the bank with my little Ukrainian orders here. Strictly impulse and curiosity.

Well if that isn’t a Ukrainian trying to type English then I don’t know what is

I Ukrainian :joy::joy::joy::joy:I am Italian specifying that San Marino is Italian territory but it is a different state I just tried this way because I had never heard them use the translator for this brother informed before saying bullshit good evening

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks cool :joy:

1 Like