www.DiscountCannabisSeed.CO.UK

Is this place legit ?? I m curious if any of the members on here bought seeds from this place. I d appreciate any feedback or hear about any experiences you ve had with this place…

No, but they may be OK.
Honestly since I joined here I have not wanted for seeds at all.
I like the feedback, the real-time observations
That happen here with members gear.
I use to order from attitude a lot but CC
For me have been hit or miss.
They have berry bomb reg seeds and cherry bomb
Reg seeds but I can’t get the bank over there to
Accept my card.
Good luck.

5 Likes

I used herbies and Seedsman successfully . I hate shopping at places I don t know ,but I ve been searching for this certain strain they have but I think its BS…I saw a couple things saying they weren t any good .

1 Like

When I clicked over, my computer protection amigos jumped into action, with a danger, danger, will robinson, alert.
I know how to get past it, but why?
SOOO MANY GREAT PLACES to seed up, anymore

4 Likes

They have a strain I ve been trying to find for over 10 years … I was gonna buy them but I was looking for someone whos bought seeds from them. I guess I m gonna pass. I figured I d do my homework before wasting 30 bucks.

3 Likes

Hey Orginalweedman, I’m certainly no expert at spotting what website is legit or not.
I do however, trust my comp security, to a point, as I do have a couple of trusted sites, that when I go there, I get that warning also.
Good luck in your search!!

1 Like

Thx man… I appreciate the info…I m gonna pass on it. I have plenty of projects going at the moment

1 Like

It’s a legit site. You get your seeds that you order. Try to stick with the known breeders like Dutch Passion etc on that site. I took a chance at a pack of cheap Just Feminized Banana Kush from them and I ended up with about 50 seeds in the buds.
If your NE uk like myself I’d go with Discreetseeds.co.uk

3 Likes

Yeah , I checked that sight to but they didn t have Purple Widow… I ve been hunting that strain for nearly 10 years … I m gonna grab em them from discount cannabis seeds …I ll let everyone know how I make out …Just having the chance to get this strain is worth the risk to me… I don t have high hopes but this is my only option.

4 Likes

Who is the breeder they list??

1 Like

It’s their own recreation buddy.

I’d avoid if it was me.

De sjamaan ,Thats the same breeder I was looking for, I actually emailed him looking for this strain and he said he had no more. It s a great strain ,truly one of my favs. Grows big , blackish purple and the high is great … It s a great strain for breeding also.

1 Like

Ah sorry. De sjamaan is the original breeder.
What gets me is how every other site is out of stock but they have them. I’d personally ask if the seeds come in original breeder packaging before buying.

1 Like

Thats exactly what I did, lol I just emailed them… I ll be shocked if they actually have these…I was surprised no members on here had any … I wish I had pictures of these buds… One a sunny day the buds were such a dark purple it s almost black with orange hair and it looks like it was coated with sugar …Just insane looking .I had my stash of seeds get took with a bunch of my growing equipment when I couldn t afford my storage after I hurt my back…Im still kicking myself for not grabbing them before they took everything…

4 Likes

Good luck with your search bro. I hope you find them again. Where abouts in NE are you??

1 Like

This just popped up when I did a cutnpaste. Hell I may go grab one.

2 Likes

Im in western Massachusetts .US

1 Like

If you want some nice landrace genetics check out Khalifa Genetics, Im pretty sure they are based in France Or Ireland

1 Like

This is close to what was talking about ,but darker and the pistils turn orange ,It s a crazy looking strain.

2 Likes

Me too, cut and paste for the win, good link, All this purple widow talk is drawing in a crowd, better buy your pack before we all do too… :innocent:

3 Likes